1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. ...
  8. 12
I thought Halo: Reach was much worse than any of the other Halo titles, so no, Halo 4 is better IMO.
Halo reach is MUCH better than halo 4.
LOL Reach was crap compared to Halo 4.
Halo 4 -Yoink- all over the previous titles in my opinion.
I think Reach was more fun, but I got tired of it last year.
Quote:
Maybe 343 will add more stuff in the future. The game is still new tho so we all will have to see the outcome. I do hope they can bring back some of the gametype of the pass halo games that we all love. As well fix some of the issues that halo 4 have. As well I hope they fix forge and give us a big map like in forge world in Reach.
You're right, I need to wait for the next fix before I complain too much. I hope they bring back some of the classic playlists or optimize what they have so we can get more game options.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I actually quite liked reach, and it took a lot longer for me to get bored of it as well.
Why was reach more interesting?
1: skill was more important, because you could out DMR noobs consistently and quite often win in 2 on 1 situations. In halo 4 thanks to the crutch homing bullets the extra strafing potential is wasted and its just teamshots/who sees who first
Also things like armor lock and the boltshot ARE skill based, its just a skill the H3 tryhards couldn't adapt to and deal with
2: more variety in gameplay
this is probably the key because thanks to loadouts every match of H4 is either DMR camping and crossmapping or BR/DMR spraying at CQC
Reach's loadouts made things interesting especially in invasion
Also there were more tactics like usuable vehicles etc. as opposed to the halo 4 gold standard of "crossmap camo camp -> ordanance -> snipe -> repeat"

halo 3 was better than them both, probably just because the community was better as a whole
halo 4 is a lot better than reach, when it comes down to the pure gameplay halo reach cant hold a candle to halo 4,

yes halo 4 has problems, big ones concerning the matchmaking system and yes the boltshot has way too much range, promethean vision and camo were also a mistake (camo should be a power up). and halo 4 needs a ranking system so good players can play against other good players and compete in competitve games. (way too man lop sided games and quitters)

bottom line i couldn't play halo reach for more than an hourand stopped completely after a couple months, halo has brought back my love for halo.
Halo 4 feels..... Clunky.... Not sure if there is a title update to fix clunkiness...
halo 4's shooting is like halo 2's where you shoot is where your bullets go, they way halo should be the randomness that bloom brought didn't make sense for halo, and getting rid of bloom has made straffing more important. and yes it also makes team shooting more important and team play is the whole point of halo, if you dont like being team shot then learn how to play with your team.
I can say, is we throw in all the weapons (tweaked the DMR or precision weapons a tad, and used Reach gameplay (spawn with only one "load-out" determined by the game, and play the way Halo was (no ordinance or perks):

I would be a happy camper.
Arguing what game si better out of Halo Reach and Halo 4 = FAIL

They are both HORRIBLE Halo games
Quote:
I can say, is we throw in all the weapons (tweaked the DMR or precision weapons a tad, and used Reach gameplay (spawn with only one "load-out" determined by the game, and play the way Halo was (no ordinance or perks):

I would be a happy camper.
I probably would be too. It's like Halo 4 fixed the problems that were in Reach but then added even worse problems such as no weapons on map and ordinance
Because I cannot get spec code I started playing Reach again, and it all came back: matches that starts as 3v4 and finish as 1v3, Armor Lock, boring one-weapon combat on DMR Slayer, Sword Base which is one of the worse maps in Halo series and yet Reach players seems to like it...
I checked my stats and I've been playing more Halo 4 first two months, than Reach first year after it came out, so for me clearly Halo 4 is a better game.
I like Halo 4 much more than I liked Reach.
LOLNO.

NO.

Just No.

LOL.
http://mylittlefacewhen.com/f/8662

I don't know how to post just the image.
Halo 4 is better than reach. There's nothing fun on Reach anymore, I played multiplayer once in a while, but I was almost exclusively on Reach for forge... Halo 4 I can actually get into the multiplayer so I actually get some fun out of it.
i submit!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. ...
  8. 12