Forums / Games / Halo: Reach and Legacy Halo

Halo : Reach is the best halo game!

OP peanurr

This game is still fun and it still offer a great challenge in the campaign or the multiplayer.I play this game since it got out and it still feels great to get headshot kills and all of that cool stuff.
Cool story, bro.
Bungie all the way!
I like the graphic style and armor of Reach the best, but the gameplay is not the best. Bad aim sensitivity and armor lock hurt the game.
Reach is my favorite. It may not be perfect but it will always have a special place in my heart. I look back on Reach and think of the good ol' days when life was simpler for me.
For the multiplayer definitely but for story I still think Halo 2!
I like Halo 3 the most then Halo 2 then Reach. Everyone has their opinion though.
I think Bungie honed in their art and reach was the better overall product. Sure some might say H3 had better multiplayer or H1 had better campaign levels, but as I see it Halo Reach won by being good at everything instead of the best at one thing: single player, multiplayer, story, sandbox, PvE, PvP. It had just about everything you could want in a Halo game and the things that you didn't want, it gave you the option to take them away.
It’s one of my favorites.
Halo Reach is definitely one of my top favs too! CE is classic, H2 was ahead of it's time a one of the best multiplayer games at the time. H3 was fun but honestly I'm not sure why so many people think it was the best of the Halo franchise. Maybe it's because that's when more people started playing Halo or the younger generation started playing video games but -IMO- H3 was nowhere near the best. But I respect other people's opinions too and if they love H3, good for them! Just a shame that most people will drag you out in the street and shoot you after claiming Reach was your favorite. I can appreciate all Halo players if they aren't vile towards others. Halo fans are all in the same boat, no point in fighting over it!
From the Campaign, to the Multiplayer, Forge, and Customization, Reach takes the gold metal. Reach was my first halo game and remains my favorite to this day.
i' ve played every Halo, and you are right. H3 and Reach are top tiers
it's my favorite campaign but I like the art style a little less than other halos
I enjoy Reach. It is definately fun!

Just wish armor customising was a little more, indepth.
My favorite halo hands down. Playing it right now i love reach
It's good but it's no Sandtrap Infection Game!
peanurr wrote:
This game is still fun and it still offer a great challenge in the campaign or the multiplayer.I play this game since it got out and it still feels great to get headshot kills and all of that cool stuff.
What I love about Reach is the campaign, the soundtrack and the aesthetics of it. It also has the best announcer voice in multiplayer.

Too bad the community is so toxic. That’s really a pain. Maybe they should make a remake to get more people play again.
I agree. Halo Reach nailed it with the campaign, modes, visuals, music, and customization. It gives the most variety out of all the Halo games. It's my favorite, but Halo 4 is a close second.
I agree, Reach is vastly superior to any other Halo game that's come after.