Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

Halo Reach Night Vision

OP FestivHunter

So I'm wondering if it's possible to use night vision in custom games. I'm gonna have two night themed custom forge maps. (by this I mean the lighting in the map is dim.) And was wondering if night vision is usable in custom games. I think I already know the answer, but I'm still asking.
I loved the night vision from halo reach!
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Im going to play halo reach now!
Who else really loves halo reach!❤️
Sorry! I try my best to stop and thanks for telling me!.
Spoiler:
Show
Im going to play halo reach now!
Who else really loves halo reach!❤️
Sorry!
It's probably fine. I don't do the banning. The mods do.
Here are the Forum rules and guidelines
Wish I knew how, but I think it will always be disabled for custom games and forge.
it would be cool if they allowed a setting to enable the night vision, the elite version of it is so cool and pretty useful actually in combat
Could be a very nice addition imo. The infection and survive maps could really use this to improve the setting.
(On mcc)
That sounds awesome, if you had to use your night vision on a darkly lit map XD man the infection games in that mode 😱😱