Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

Halo Reach On Legendary

OP lI Ali Il4584

Hey guys, this is my first forum so bare with me. Anyway, when I completed the final mission on legendary difficulty after doing the rest on legendary, I didn't get the achievement and i did not receive any credits. After that, it said to resume the solo campaign and when i resumed it brought me back to the start of rally point Keyes (landing pad area). Why did this happen and how can i fix it? On a related note, when i did the If they came to hear me beg challenge i did not unlock the achievement. Why did this happen and how can i fix it? Also I dont know if this is a factor but i play the xbox 360 halo reach on an xbox one.
Hey guys, this is my first forum so bare with me. Anyway, when I completed the final mission on legendary difficulty after doing the rest on legendary, I didn't get the achievement and i did not receive any credits. After that, it said to resume the solo campaign and when i resumed it brought me back to the start of rally point Keyes (landing pad area). Why did this happen and how can i fix it? On a related note, when i did the If they came to hear me beg challenge i did not unlock the achievement. Why did this happen and how can i fix it? Also I dont know if this is a factor but i play the xbox 360 halo reach on an xbox one.
Replay from checkpoint is your only option if it only has that as an option. For whatever reason it's not registered the completion - it's possible you died at the same time as firing the final shot which can sometimes start the cutscene while you're already loading the checkpoint back.

If they came to hear me beg is a notoriously buggy achievement. Sometimes the assassination doesn't trigger, sometimes your jump isn't right to kill you. I thought I had it a couple of times before it popped for me.
MorseyBaby wrote:
Replay from checkpoint is your only option if it only has that as an option. For whatever reason it's not registered the completion - it's possible you died at the same time as firing the final shot which can sometimes start the cutscene while you're already loading the checkpoint back.

If they came to hear me beg is a notoriously buggy achievement. Sometimes the assassination doesn't trigger, sometimes your jump isn't right to kill you. I thought I had it a couple of times before it popped for me.
Cool, thanks for replying it means a lot. Have a good day