Forums / Games / Halo: Reach and Legacy Halo

Halo reach online problems

OP XxARCTICWOLFxX9

Okay so I recently bought halo reach threw my xbox one so I could play it again and when I try to play online it tells me" some gamer profiles do not have permission to play on xbox live. Choose a valid gamer profile or play local on this xbox 360" this is my xbox I dont have a family account I dont know how to change the settings to allow me to play online and I dont have the disk or my old xbox 360 how do can I get it to where I can play online in halo
Make sure you are playing with the account that purchased the gold membership. Also, family sharing doesn't work for 360 titles, so check that you're not using it.
I experienced the same issue, and re-downloading the profile worked for me. So, open up the 360 menu and press X to sign out; then select download profile and enter all your credentials and download your profile. After the download, sign in and it should work.
Make sure you are playing with the account that purchased the gold membership. Also, family sharing doesn't work for 360 titles, so check that you're not using it.
I experienced the same issue, and re-downloading the profile worked for me. So, open up the 360 menu and press X to sign out; then select download profile and enter all your credentials and download your profile. After the download, sign in and it should work.
If this doesn't work, be sure to comment again and let us know so we can help you out.