Just started back playing Reach after a few years away. It's by far the best Halo game to me multiplayer wise. Anyone still play on a regular basis? I want to try and find a good clan or group to join. Let me know thanks.
Just started back playing Reach after a few years away. It's by far the best Halo game to me multiplayer wise. Anyone still play on a regular basis? I want to try and find a good clan or group to join. Let me know thanks.
Thousands of us still play regularly, you should have no trouble finding games save in a few playlists like super slayer and team objective. There are no clans in this game but you should have no problem meeting other good players - with a little time you’ll probably have a decent amount of players on your friends list with which you can search larger playlists in a party.

Oh, and make sure you avoid griffball at all costs.
Thousands of us still play regularly, you should have no trouble finding games save in a few playlists like super slayer and team objective. There are no clans in this game but you should have no problem meeting other good players - with a little time you’ll probably have a decent amount of players on your friends list with which you can search larger playlists in a party.

Oh, and make sure you avoid griffball at all costs.
Yeah i've found a couple of people so far that are still decent players but they aren't on much. Any particular reason i should avoid griffball? i used to enjoy that a lot back in the day.
Grifball is 100% filled with cr boosters who will spawntrap you and kill you for the entire match.
They also dont score so expect to have the worst grifball experience possible
Grifball is 100% filled with cr boosters who will spawntrap you and kill you for the entire match.
Wow that's messed up. I will definitely stay away from Grifball then. I have noticed a LOT of Inheritor rank people playing lately. So that's either time spent playing for years or people like you are talking about just boosting bc i'm only an Eclipse rank and i worked my -Yoink- off for that one for a long time. Thanks for the heads up guys. Hopefully it'll get better once people start playing again from their PC when it gets released.
Wow that's messed up. I will definitely stay away from Grifball then. I have noticed a LOT of Inheritor rank people playing lately. So that's either time spent playing for years or people like you are talking about just boosting bc i'm only an Eclipse rank and i worked my -Yoink- off for that one for a long time. Thanks for the heads up guys. Hopefully it'll get better once people start playing again from their PC when it gets released.
Yeah like the other guys said, griffball is just boosters nowadays that sit around and do nothing and become incensed when someone actually attempts to end the game prematurely. For some reason I will never understand the Cr payout in that playlist was greatly increased and never returned to the normal level.

Rank in this game doesn’t matter so don’t be intimidated by the amount of inheritors out there, just because they’ve played a lot of games it doesn’t necessarily translate to increased skill. Some inheritors even have negative k/d!
They're like wasps (the insect not... ah never mind). Don't bother them and they won't bother you. Inheritors in Reach mean nothing because most of them are trash. There are a lot of modders so if you see something weird, just know.
I would like to participate but I am French
I would like to participate but I am French
That might not matter to him, shoot him a message and ask him and you just might make a new friend.
Ok thanks
he does not respond to messages
he does not respond to messages
Please don't post multiple time in a row. If you need to add more information or quote other users, you can edit your last post. Thanks
I know that there's a healthy number of players who still play SWAT on a daily basis. Those guy's and gals haven't stopped playing since day 1.