Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

Halo: Reach Rank?

OP RuggyBunnyYT

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Hi, Ruggy here, I'm just asking what rank you are in Halo: Reach? I am a "Warrant Officer: Grade Three" That's because I don't play matchmaking much, I mainly do custom games.
I'm Inheritor.
I'm Inheritor.
gg man.
I'm currently at Reclaimer and will reach Inheritor relatively soon.
I am an Inheritor and it's the best thing I have ever achieved in gaming.
I got to inheritor in 2018. 8 years after launch lmao
Colonel. Sucks doesn’t it?
Man, yall with inheritor is making my Warrant Officer look bad. I am a Lt. Colonel on my non-XboxLive profile.
Inheritor on my inactive acc. Someone should've added the ranks visible on halotracker .com to in-game halo: reach they look really cool and their names.
Man, yall with inheritor is making my Warrant Officer look bad. I am a Lt. Colonel on my non-XboxLive profile.
Don't worry about it, lol. Rank hasn't meant much since the days of Halo 3. It's just a symbol of how long you have played.
I got to inheritor in 2018. 8 years after launch lmao
I went one better (subjective lol) than you and prolonged it to 2019 😅

Colonel. Sucks doesn’t it?
I know you're a massive Reach fan like myself, so keep striving for that Inheritor title!
Hi, Ruggy here, I'm just asking what rank you are in Halo: Reach? I am a "Warrant Officer: Grade Three" That's because I don't play matchmaking much, I mainly do custom games.
My rank doesnt appear on Halo Waypoint due to profile buggery (changed my username thrice but it cant detect my OG profile) but max rank I ever achieved was General Grade 2. Current legacy rank is Commander I think.
Noble. I don't think I'll ever progress much past it - I've always wanted to 100% the OG Reach armory, but the grind is just too boring.
Noble. I don't think I'll ever progress much past it - I've always wanted to 100% the OG Reach armory, but the grind is just too boring.
And I thought the grind to Colonel was boring......
Hit Inheritor back in 2017, took me 6 years off and on, but I finally got it. Going for SR 152 in Halo 5 and I thought Inheritor was a grind lmao
Currently, my spartan in Halo: Reach is Colonel Grade 2, and about to rank up to Colonel Grade 3.
I am also a Lt. colonel. I got pretty close to commander, but decided it wasn’t worth the effort. (Really wanted that sick commando helmet, though)
General grade 4.
The real question is: what OG Arena ranks did you achieve?

I earned Onyx rank a few times in FFA ranked Arena and still am proud to see it on my ancient Service Record.
I left off at Noble. Is Halo: Reach still active? I might try to grind a bit more if so
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2