Forums / Games / Halo: Reach and Legacy Halo

Halo Reach REMASTERED - Included with Halo 6

OP DAZKO 89

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
It would be great getting the remastered version of Halo Reach for Xbox One by purchasing Halo 6!!!
Hope!
DAZKO 89 wrote:
It would be great getting the remastered version of Halo Reach for Xbox One by purchasing Halo 6!!!
Hope!
It's seriously doubtful, unfortunately. Reach is a pretty old game, and will more than likely be 8 years old by the time Halo 6 comes out.
It wouldn't make sense plus mcc...
I mean, Reach isn't in the MCC......
It would be lit but, doubt it though and they are probably gonna do an anniversary remastered
I'm just going to really casually point out how this sounds exactly like what Activision is did with Infinite Warfare and CoD 4 Remastered. I don't think we want something like this. This would end up being a pre order bonus. This would be bad. No thanks. Reach also doesn't currently need to be remastered.
Why does everyone want a remaster for every Halo game now? First CE, because it was Halo's anniversary which had an actual meaning behind remastering. All the rest is just a waste of time, plus Reach was garbage, armor lock killed it. I really hope Halo 3 and Reach DOES NOT get a remaster.
I mean, Reach isn't in the MCC......
I meant the mcc doesn't like to function well
there is a difference between high hopes and unrealistic expectations...
Having a Halo: Reach Remastered as a separate game from Halo 6 would be great. Putting the two together would be pointless. Reach was personally my favorite game, and seeing it remastered would be great.
That would put way to much strain on Halo 6 and the development team, do you want a fantastic Halo 6, or a poorly built game, all thanks to the decision to focus on a game which came out 7 years prior. I don't think you want another failed campaign do you. Anyway the graphics are fine, just make a definitive edition, increase FPS to 60 and dish out all the dlc maps for it, don't need a remaster.
We need to get around to H3A first. Expect Reach Anniversary to come around 10 years, given how long it took the other games to get the anniversary treatment.
OMG that would be a sick plan but 343 won't do it because they have already made HALO REACH playable and buyable in the market place so there's no way they'll do it plus the game was made as Bunjy's last halo plus if they did that then HALO 6 would have less players on it so it would be crazies for them to do that. but cool idea though.
KayMrt wrote:
We need to get around to H3A first. Expect Reach Anniversary to come around 10 years, given how long it took the other games to get the anniversary treatment.
Dude the MCC has HALO 3 hahahaha, it won't happen plus HALO REACH is the only game that isn't on a new xbox 1 remake disc yet. so if they did it will be HALO REACH not 3.
KayMrt wrote:
Dude the MCC has HALO 3 hahahaha, it won't happen plus HALO REACH is the only game that isn't on a new xbox 1 remake disc yet. so if they did it will be HALO REACH not 3.
They have Halo 3, Halo 3 Anniversary...
That would be amazing...
DAZKO 89 wrote:
Hope!
I doubt they would and more thank likely halo 6 will come out next year if not 2019 (following the 3-4 year trend halo has been having with the biggest titles releasing) the remastered versions come out 10 years after if it does come out
Halo 2 anniversary almost didn't come out but MCC allowed it and the devs said they weren't going to make a halo 3 anniversary and I know I'm salt :(
But I do hope they make a reach anniversary I absolutely love the game
We haven't even got H3A yet, hold your horses!
yeah good luck with that....
Halo Reach deserves its own remaster.. Imo, the game was just as significant as any other "main" halo game in the franchise, therefore it should be its own game, NOT a partially made game within another.. Just saying.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2