Forums / Games / Halo: Reach and Legacy Halo

Halo Reach REMASTERED - Included with Halo 6

OP DAZKO 89

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Halo Reach deserves its own remaster.. Imo, the game was just as significant as any other "main" halo game in the franchise, therefore it should be its own game, NOT a partially made game within another.. Just saying.
It is its own game, halo reach, its backwards compatible, it actually gets frames now too, have fun.
I wouldn't mind playing Reach in 60FPS though.
Halo Reach was my favorite to but i doubt there doing anything with it right now.
Having a Halo: Reach Remastered as a separate game from Halo 6 would be great. Putting the two together would be pointless. Reach was personally my favorite game, and seeing it remastered would be great.
Agree.
I like the idea of remastering reach, but I don't want to wait until 2020 for halo 6 JUST because of another game.
Halo: Reach's graphics are still pretty good... better than Halo 5's in some cases. It doesn't need a remaster.

However, a Definitive Edition would be most welcome. All the DLC included, running at 1080p/60fps on Xbox One... but it should be sold with Halo 6. That's like how Infinity Ward is making people buy Infinite Warfare to get Modern Warfare Remastered.

Halo: Reach: Definitive Edition should be sold as a standalone product. Not tied to Halo 6 or any other game. Also, I would prefer if they released such a game before Halo 5, considering what a failure Halo 5 has been and I don't have high hopes for Halo 6.

They should also change a few things in Halo: Reach if they do make a Definitive Edition. First of all, improved Firefight; add friendly AI to the other Warthog maps Beachhead and Unearthed, include more vehicles in Firefight like the Revenant, flyable Banshees, Gauss 'Hog, and Scorpion, and allow players the option to play as Elites fighting against the Covenant... alongside the Spartans.

Oh, and replace the Mark V helmet in Halo: Reach with Mark V Delta from Halo 5's Classic Helmet REQ Pack. It just looks so much better.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2