Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

[Locked] Halo Reach "Screenshot of You"

OP XxCRAZYPOTATOxX

I miss this feature just seeing what type of pictures people can come up with ether me getting killed some odd way, just simply doing something nice like effects or even maybe an embarrassing picture of something I did lol so will this ever be fixed?
It is still there for me in-game, unless you are referring to the website?
Quote:
It is still there for me in-game, unless you are referring to the website?
It was never available on bnet as far as i know and yes it is still in the in-game filebrowser... so.... not sure what OP means lol

Regardless, the way the browser is functioning now will wont really change
True it's there in game but after 3/31 it stop updating and I don't think it was ever on B.net
Quote:
True it's there in game but after 3/31 it stop updating and I don't think it was ever on B.net
I've had screenshots pop up recently in there, the feature still works fine.
Quote:
Quote:
I've had screenshots pop up recently in there, the feature still works fine.
Likewise. I do believe part of the transition from Bungie to 343 did include that. A recent grifball match updated for a screenshot of me.
I had one when me and five of my friends were trying to make a spartan pyrimid one of the enemy team members just stood there and watched us like we were idiots
Yeah, it's still updating for me!

Try taking a screenshot of yourself in-game and putting it in your fileshare!
Quote:
the game still updates, it's just that the bnet website doesnt record the reach stats and display them on the world wide web anymore. The "screenshots of you" still update in game, i can confirm this ^_^

guess ppl just arnt taking pics of you anymore, lmao
Hahaha must be, the reason I started this is because no ever mention what happened to it and also I saw tons of stars on the "screen shot of you" but when I press it nothing just old ones in march so went to google nothing on the matter that's when I posted the subject to see if it's still up and running thanks for telling me it is
i have no idea of what a screenshot of you is so i came here lolololololol
i have no idea of what a screenshot of you is so i came here lolololololol
Don't revive 9 year old topics