Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

Halo reach servers

OP tuckervb

Just looking for some updated info on if the servers are still functional for HALO reach base game. I dont own the MCC and was wondering if some friends and I could load up Reach and still play online even just a custom game. Any help would be appreciated.
There is no need to worry, the Halo Reach servers are still active and it's still possible to find matches in matchmaking.
Awesome thanks you for confirming that.
There is no need to worry, the Halo Reach servers are still active and it's still possible to find matches in matchmaking.
Is Halo: Reach still active, tho? Player-base wise?
Valta6803 wrote:
This is highly dependent on the playlist as some playlists has a large enough population to provide games with relative ease whenever you play while other playlists are more or less dead. Then, there do also exist few playlists like Firefight where the possibility to find games is highly dependent on when you play.
Valta6803 wrote:
This is highly dependent on the playlist as some playlists has a large enough population to provide games with relative ease whenever you play while other playlists are more or less dead. Then, there do also exist few playlists like Firefight where the possibility to find games is highly dependent on when you play.
Thanks for the info, mate!
tuckervb wrote:
Just looking for some updated info on if the servers are still functional for HALO reach base game. I dont own the MCC and was wondering if some friends and I could load up Reach and still play online even just a custom game. Any help would be appreciated.
The best idea for server is to play on the new MCC