Forums / Games / Halo: Reach and Legacy Halo

Halo Reach Xbox 360 Edition on Xbox One

OP MonkyBawlz

Hello all! I've been playing Halo games since I was in elementary school. I started with Halo 3, marched through it a billion times beating it on legendary with my dad and possibly alone and unlocking all the armor and skulls. Played Halo CE and 2 on the bundle with my Xbox One, beat ODST several times, never really got into Wars, 4, or 5 because I grew up and got myself a fancy PC. My question though, is that I have recently gotten back into Reach with my little brother on Xbox One. It's super nostalgic to just jump right back in with all the stuff I unlocked way back in 2009-2011, but I noticed aside from the blue helmet flame and the orange helmet flame I'm missing some of the armor stuff you can get for free. I tried to figure out how to get the armor pieces on here but I can't seem to find any updated information and Waypoint has changed massively since I used it back in the day. Anyone know how I could unlock the Waypoint armor that I missed?
Here's a full guide for all Reach's Waypoint armors, but in order to unlock them you have to boot up the Waypoint app, which only works on Xbox 360. So you have to unlock them on 360 first, and after that you'll be able to customize your spartan on Xbox One.
Here's a full guide for all Reach's Waypoint armors
This list will be useful. Also, the Xbox 360 servers have been having all sorts of issues over the last year or two. One of the biggest issues has been with armor not unlocking when it should and armor simply disappearing. Even though you might have already unlocked certain armor pieces, the game may not reflect that. It depends on how the Xbox 360 servers are currently running.