Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

halo reach

OP Andreug1

Hello I have been a halo player since he was born so I understand that I am a person of a certain age (53 years old) I often play halo reach in the shooting mode because it is a bit slower than the social mode where today's kids they are much faster than I. Playing in my favorite mode I thought: why can't I play alone in the same way as the game has four or has two also collecting experience points individually? thanks see you on line. Sorry for the writing errors I am Italian and I am using a translator.
Andreug1 wrote:
Hello I have been a halo player since he was born so I understand that I am a person of a certain age (53 years old) I often play halo reach in the shooting mode because it is a bit slower than the social mode where today's kids they are much faster than I. Playing in my favorite mode I thought: why can't I play alone in the same way as the game has four or has two also collecting experience points individually? thanks see you on line. Sorry for the writing errors I am Italian and I am using a translator.
Are you playing this on Reach for 360 or Halo : The Master Chief Collection?