Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

Halo Reach

OP PTSI 93

so I'm kind of burnt out on halo 5 and have been kicking around the idea of getting halo reach. I have not played that game in many years. Just curious how well the game plays on the new system. Any relevant opinions would be appreciated.
It played well on my original xbox one. I can only imagine it plays well if you have any newer system.
I've got it on xbone x and the campaign plays great and looks fantastic, especially seeing its nearly 10 years old. I'm in Australia so the mp can get a little laggy at times, overall I'd recommend it on back compat or wait a few months for the mcc version at 4k 60fps hdr
Hey how do y'all have the game already?
xCODSHOT wrote:
They are talking about the original version on Xbox 360 or backwards compatible on Xbox One. OP was just wondering how the original game played on the Xbox One.
dryrain23 wrote:
xCODSHOT wrote:
They are talking about the original version on Xbox 360 or backwards compatible on Xbox One. OP was just wondering how the original game played on the Xbox One.
Ok i thought it was on MCC and theye were playing it.
xCODSHOT wrote:
dryrain23 wrote:
xCODSHOT wrote:
Ok i thought it was on MCC and theye were playing it.
No worries man, I'm hoping I can get in one of the test flights again so I can play it early.
i guess I didn't realize they were adding it to the MCC... any info on when that can be expected to release?
PTSI 93 wrote:
i guess I didn't realize they were adding it to the MCC... any info on when that can be expected to release?
Test flights are going to kick off soon. Once they have concluded and it's in a stable state, it will get released into the wild :)
stckrboy wrote:
PTSI 93 wrote:
Test flights are going to kick off soon. Once they have concluded and it's in a stable state, it will get released into the wild :)
Outstanding!!! ill probably wait for it on MCC then. Thank you stckrboy
I tried to play a few matches on the weekend and it was unplayable due to lag.

I have rural internet so it could have been me, but MCC and H5 both play fine for me.

I'll just wait for MCC. Not worth the aggravation.