Does anybody still play halo 4 on Xbox 360 ?
Yes, there are still some people that play. You’ll mainly find them in BTB and Big Team Heavies.
tuhin94 wrote:
Yes, there are still some people that play. You’ll mainly find them in BTB and Big Team Heavies.
Playing through backward compatibility connects me with people on 360 correct? If this is true then I, for one, still play.
Geoffyz wrote:
tuhin94 wrote:
Playing through backward compatibility connects me with people on 360 correct? If this is true then I, for one, still play.
Yep, doesn’t matter which console you play on. As long as you’re playing the 360 version of H4, everyone can play with each other :-)
Sometimes
Yep, people are still grinding XP so they can reach max rank. I try to grind a bit, but it gets boring since I already reached SR 66.
Do people still use mics I use to be on alot I wanna get back on with the community I use to play with
last time in january, it takes too long to play a match...
By the way, if someone wants to get the achievements we can play, I would also like to have them all.
I still play it. Although I play mostly on the Spartan Ops, now a days...I never get tired from it ^^
I don't mind playing multiplayer too, I had my fare share in the past and they held good memories for me.
Cog West1 wrote:
Do people still use mics I use to be on alot I wanna get back on with the community I use to play with
A few here and there. You’ll probably encounter at least one person in every lobby with a mic. Seemed like the 360 culture was still fairly strong in that game as far as comms go. I haven’t been on in a few months though.
Has the issue where it randomly disconnects you from Xbox Live been fixed? Looking to go back & play it again soon
Cog West1 wrote:
Does anybody still play halo 4 on Xbox 360 ?
No to be honest i stopped playing the 360 version when the Halo MCC version came out. Completed it campaign and achievements so im out! ahah xD
I stopped when I lost my old account. Ended up being one of the first people to reach max rank and then had to start over from scratch. I might actually start back up and do it again, on my current account. Thanks for putting the idea in my head.
I play it from time to time with a few friends. The game has become virtually unplayable, lagouts and information failing to load is rampant. The BTB playlist is populated virtually all hours of the day, however,