Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

Has anyone ever made

OP UnSYNCHaBle

Has anyone ever made a spreadsheet for all of the Halo achievements? I'm not even halfway there, I'm setting a goal to complete them all before infinite or at least the end of the year. I can make one if need be, I was just hoping to see if my work has been laid out ahead or not. Searching yielded little for me.
Has anyone ever made a spreadsheet for all of the Halo achievements? I'm not even halfway there, I'm setting a goal to complete them all before infinite or at least the end of the year. I can make one if need be, I was just hoping to see if my work has been laid out ahead or not. Searching yielded little for me.
Not that I've ever seen, but it wouldn't surprise me. Can't be terribly difficult to copy and paste into one.

Good luck with some of those MCC achievements.
Not that I've ever seen, but it wouldn't surprise me. Can't be terribly difficult to copy and paste into one.

Thank you for the wishes. I'll see what I can do and I'll try to post it if I can.

Thank you for the wishes. I'll see what I can do and I'll try to post it if I can.
Honestly would be really cool too if you could just break it down and filter it by game, throw in some conditional formatting like green for completed achievements, yellow for in-progress, or red for uncompleted. I think it would be a great tool!
Honestly would be really cool too if you could just break it down and filter it by game, throw in some conditional formatting like green for completed achievements, yellow for in-progress, or red for uncompleted. I think it would be a great tool!
I'll see what I can, my excel skills are rusty but I've still got my textbooks from last year on Microsoft office applications. I'll work on it throughout the week.
The TrueAchievements Series Page for Halo has something similar to what you are talking about. All you need to do is sign in with your MS account and you can view details of every achievement for every Halo game.
tuhin94 wrote:
The TrueAchievements Series Page for Halo has something similar to what you are talking about. All you need to do is sign in with your MS account and you can view details of every achievement for every Halo game.
I frequent there and knew they had something along those lines, I didn't think they had the entire series covered though. Thanks for the look out.
Here's the link for that page. Hope this isn't against the rules. https://www.trueachievements.com/series/Halo
Here's the link for that page. Hope this isn't against the rules. https://www.trueachievements.com/series/Halo
Just an FYI, you can click the words that are blue in my earlier post. Whenever you see words in blue on Waypoint, they link you to another page.
tuhin94 wrote:
Just an FYI, you can click the words that are blue in my earlier post. Whenever you see words in blue on Waypoint, they link you to another page.
I didn't even pay attention to it lol, thanks.
Isn't there a list of achievements of each game on your profile on this very website?
Isn't there a list of achievements of each game on your profile on this very website?
Probably, I just prefer spreadsheets.