Forums / Games / Halo: Reach and Legacy Halo

[Locked] Haunted helmet

OP DriftyFoil9

It’s been awhile since I played reach but does anyone remember how to get the haunted helmet? I’ve always been told it’s about buying all the helmets.
Ripped this from Google

"The helmet can only be purchased if the player also buys every single other helmet in Reach's Armory (this does not include the other helmets' attachments). The player also must be the Rank of Inheritor. After that, this Attachment is automatically unlocked after the player reaches Inheritor"

I'd save up for Mark 6 since it costs 300,000Cr, then I'll go for the other 2 Helms, its what I'm doing atm
Yep buy every buyable helmet and u get it it's easy as that but never wear it on matchmaking u will get banned use it in custom games
U need to be atleast a mythic for the last gungir attachment so yeah to be safe I would buy every helmet attachment then get the last gungir attachment when ur mythic so you need to be atleast a mythic
Yep buy every buyable helmet and u get it it's easy as that but never wear it on matchmaking u will get banned use it in custom games
Care to elaborate why you would be banned for wearing a helmet that is a part of the game during a mm game?
Care to elaborate why you would be banned for wearing a helmet that is a part of the game during a mm game?
I second this as the only way you would be banned for going online with armor is if you used an ill-legit method to unlock something, such as modding, to unlock armor permutations that A.) You cannot unlock anymore (Such as the Eternal Armor Effect), or B.) Permutations that you have not met the proper prerequisites yet to unlock, and then go online to matchmaking with the armor you did not earn. If you do this, the banhammer is pretty good usually at catching that and will issue a ban to people who do this.

As long as you played the game properly and legitimately unlocked the Haunted Helmet, you should be fine. People might be jealous that you have said helmet and file false reports to the LIVE Enforcement team, but that will backfire on them.
As all people say, you must be atleast Mythic, You need to buy every helmet, and the most important You must to be an Inheritor. Good luck (:
You're all forgetting the important step. You need to be the rank of inheritor unless you were gifted the helmet back in the day by bungie. as of now the only way to obtain the haunted helmet is to be inheritor. plus you'll already have enough credits to have everything by the time you get to the rank of Eclipse.
can I work for bungie
I WANT IT lol
It’s been awhile since I played reach but does anyone remember how to get the haunted helmet? I’ve always been told it’s about buying all the helmets.you have to obtain the rank of inheritor
Please don't revive old topics thanks