Have you attempted the campaign on legendary

OP Extorrxs

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Right, my bad, I was thinking of Stealth Elites, I thought those were called 'Spec Ops', probably because in Reach Firefight, Spec Ops are the invisible ones with swords (although those have shields). The ones I was talking about (Halo: CE) don't have shielding at all.

Just read a little on it, apparently Spec Ops Elites are Black/Dark Purple in Halo: CE? I do remember those.
Spec Ops are the black armored Elites in Keyes and the Maw, while Stealth Elites are the white invisible ones you see as early as in the Truth and Reconciliation.
Done solo legendary.
Solo is a bit hard, but adding a player it gets exponentionally easier.
I have tried it several times by myself, but I only did it the first time to unlock CQB helmet
Just two missions to complete it on Legendary ALONE and its being fun mostly of the time. Sometimes the game just get me stuck in a checkpoint that every time I respawn I die immediately
Extorrxs wrote:
I know I have and its not fun.
Plasma pistol and precision weapon
melaodota wrote:
Just two missions to complete it on Legendary ALONE and its being fun mostly of the time. Sometimes the game just get me stuck in a checkpoint that every time I respawn I die immediately
If you die fast enough, enough times in a row, the game should reset you back to the checkpoint before that one. Repeated suicides can be used occasionally to revert to an earlier checkpoint.
Every time I play Halo Reach I play it on legendary solo with at least 11 skulls and I enjoy it! It is slightly challenging but who doesn't love a challenge. Although seeing how I have played through the campaign so many times like this I know what to expect and it has become rather simple for me to accomplish. I guess you could say I'm a seasoned veteran at this game along with many other halos. Halo 3 and Halo 4 particularly
Every time I play Halo Reach I play it on legendary solo with at least 11 skulls and I enjoy it!
I think you lost your sanity so much that you find solo Mythic (LASO) fun. Reporting this to ONI, see what they can do. Don't worry, the least they could do is take you to the Midni-, yeah, the- the midnight launch o-of Halo t-2 through a time machine, yeah.......
I played it, some on co-op and some solo. The first few I know I did co-op then i got to nightfall and did most of it co-op but my team mates screwed around so much I probably could've finished faster on solo, or if it had just been 2 of us (had a full squad) but then not only did they all leave right before the last part (where the shade turrets come in) but one of them had pushed jun off the cliff so I had to solo that portion without help from players and without help from npcs. Tip of the spear I believe I solo-ed. Solace I did co-op, i solo-ed exodus, then solo-ed new Alexandria after trying to co-op it but had too many connection issues (soloing that mission was probably the most fun I had, mainly because I had just beaten odst on legendary and it was a familiar atmosphere) I then co-oped the last 2 with 1 friend. Overall it was one od the most fun legendary play throughs for me, right under odst.
Every time I play Halo Reach I play it on legendary solo with at least 11 skulls and I enjoy it!
I think you lost your sanity so much that you find solo Mythic (LASO) fun. Reporting this to ONI, see what they can do. Don't worry, the least they could do is take you to the Midni-, yeah, the- the midnight launch o-of Halo t-2 through a time machine, yeah.......
When I first got Halo Reach I played it offline so much I actually reach inheritor and had all the armor unlocked except for the Halo Waypoint stuff. Now when I think back to accomplishing that goal I kind of beat myself up because I think of how much time I wasted in my life doing that... It took about 6 months if non stop playing except to sleep to achieve it but after I actually reached inheritor 2 Days Later I got Xbox Live then I try to play Halo Reach and it reset everything I was so disappointed and in a State of Shock that I actually broke my game system and my hard drive after I saw it had reset everything but not to worry I had everything backed up and I now have a new game system and the limited edition case and all for Halo Reach
When I first got Halo Reach I played it offline so much I actually reach inheritor and had all the armor unlocked except for the Halo Waypoint stuff. Now when I think back to accomplishing that goal I kind of beat myself up because I think of how much time I wasted in my life doing that... It took about 6 months if non stop playing except to sleep to achieve it but after I actually reached inheritor 2 Days Later I got Xbox Live then I try to play Halo Reach and it reset everything I was so disappointed and in a State of Shock that I actually broke my game system and my hard drive after I saw it had reset everything but not to worry I had everything backed up and I now have a new game system and the limited edition case and all for Halo Reach
Wow, that's some story. You back at being Inheritor? If so, congrats for achieving it twice. That's some real dedication. I'm still in my first try and I'm still a Hero.
melaodota wrote:
If you die fast enough, enough times in a row, the game should reset you back to the checkpoint before that one. Repeated suicides can be used occasionally to revert to an earlier checkpoint.
Thank you dude. I didn't know that. I reseted so many missions because I didn't know that.
LOL.
How could you have gotten Inheritor offline if it was mathematically proven to take over 20 years?
Extorrxs wrote:
I know I have and its not fun.
its the only way to play a halo campaign.

more explosions!!!
I picked it up at the midnight release and played the campaign through on legendary solo in one sitting. (One of the toughest/most annoying parts was a cavern filled with buggers). I then went into a little multiplayer before heading to bed.
Played 24 hours straight (with food and bathroom breaks).

It was an amazing day.
Reach's campaign was pretty brutal on legendary, especially playing solo, though it isn't nearly impossible like Halo 2. Reach was the first Halo Campaign I completed on legendary and I had a blast doing it.
Quote:
How could you have gotten Inheritor offline if it was mathematically proven to take over 20 years?
That's probably when you're earning the couple dozen to a couple hundred of cR that most people get. But on a local account you can earn much more playing offlline (or I think, also, an Xbox Live Silver account that's never had Live Gold).

But if you play online later, 'the system' will know, and you'll drop to a much lower rank instantly. It's just meant to be a way for offline players to earn cR and use the Armor customizations in Campaign/Firefight/Custom Games.
Hell yes! Did it lone wolf and lmao at the time I didnt know but I did three play throughs alone for campaign completion on normal, heroic then legendary for the achievements, then my brother comes in, does it on solo legendary and gets all four achievements at once, I was done...with the campaign, but still grinding for Inheritor!!
Yup, and I've completed it alone. PoA was a pain.
it really was, mostly because of its length. The hardest for me was the package because of the section where you have to get into sword base with everything shooting at you and you have no help.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4