Forums / Games / Halo: Reach

Have you beaten the campaign

OP DiamondGuy1001

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Have you beaten the campaign, if so, what difficulty?
Yes I have, on Solo Legendary. It was a little frustrating, especially the last hold out spot on Pillar of Autumn.
Yeah I did. I beaten the game solo legendary 3 times in total.
Legendary solo here too.
Limeshake wrote:
Yes I have, on Solo Legendary. It was a little frustrating, especially the last hold out spot on Pillar of Autumn.
Really? I found the approach part with the hunters the hardest.
Legendary solo here too.
Limeshake wrote:
If you're talking about the Hunters on The Pillar of Autumn they were tough. I killed one and ran back to get a plasma grenade and Emile had already finished the other.
Beaten it on Heroic, & I still cry on Lone Wolf
I've beat every halo on legendary solo except 5 cuz I don't have Xbox one
solo legendary also
Normal difficulty cause I'm boring
Ive beaten it on Heroic, and I'm halfway through it on legendary
Limeshake wrote:
Legendary solo here too.
Limeshake wrote:
If you're talking about the Hunters on The Pillar of Autumn they were tough. I killed one and ran back to get a plasma grenade and Emile had already finished the other.
Emile was practically useless on my playthrough. He'd either bring them to me, or hide too well so they'd lose interest an hunt me down instead. I only succeeded when he got stuck on a structure and spammed armour lock as one hunter kept swinging at him, I juggled the other around the shipping crates until it died of lead poisoning or something. The other was easy as it took a swing at me when I got close and flung itself off the map.
Emile was practically useless on my playthrough. He'd either bring them to me, or hide too well so they'd lose interest an hunt me down instead. I only succeeded when he got stuck on a structure and spammed armour lock as one hunter kept swinging at him, I juggled the other around the shipping crates until it died of lead poisoning or something. The other was easy as it took a swing at me when I got close and flung itself off the map.
On LASO he is very useful to lure one of the Hunters away so you can kill the other with a shotgun and melee, you can easily crouch jump above one, shotgun blast/melee, evade and repeat.
Several times over. I went through and beat campaign, on Legendary, right after I picked it up on launch night
Limeshake wrote:
Pillar of Autumn on solo legendary is a -Yoink-!
Laso it the highest. I got about 3/4 I think on mythic
Have you beaten the campaign, if so, what difficulty?
well I have the "Monument to all of your sins achievement, so...
Beaten it on Heroic, & I still cry on Lone Wolf
we all do...
I've beaten all the Halo games on 360 on Legendary (ok, maybe except Wars... but I'm not that good at RTS XD) I believe Reach is the hardest in the console, just because the Covenant AI was massively improved and is extremely smart, especially the Elites.
Done on heroic gonna pick it up again to finish on legendary.
Solo legendary completion. pain 100% of the time but i did use some skulls to make things a tad bit easier
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2