Forums / Games / Halo: Reach

Have you beaten the campaign

OP DiamondGuy1001

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I’ve beaten it on Legendary co-op and currently working on it Solo Legendary. I’m about halfway through on that run.
Limeshake wrote:
Legendary solo here too.
Limeshake wrote:
Yes I have, on Solo Legendary. It was a little frustrating, especially the last hold out spot on Pillar of Autumn.
Really? I found the approach part with the hunters the hardest.
If you're talking about the Hunters on The Pillar of Autumn they were tough. I killed one and ran back to get a plasma grenade and Emile had already finished the other.
Idk bout anyone else but the hunters were quite slow and easy to dodge. It was the 2 zealots and field marshal guarding the Onager that made me rage.
Limeshake wrote:
Legendary solo here too.
Limeshake wrote:
Yes I have, on Solo Legendary. It was a little frustrating, especially the last hold out spot on Pillar of Autumn.
Really? I found the approach part with the hunters the hardest.
If you're talking about the Hunters on The Pillar of Autumn they were tough. I killed one and ran back to get a plasma grenade and Emile had already finished the other.
Idk bout anyone else but the hunters were quite slow and easy to dodge. It was the 2 zealots and field marshal guarding the Onager that made me rage.
Totally. Hunters are like nothing to me when I'm up close. They melee, I dodge, get behind, shoot and melee them, dodge their backwards melee, repeat. It's harder in Halo 4 because of the crazy melee speed.
In the last room of PoA, there's 3 Zealots and a Marshal.
Completed Normal and a few missions on heroic or legendary.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Así es lo logre en Legendario, claro fue algo tardado pero lo logre.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Beaten it on Heroic.
Several times over. I went through and beat campaign, on Legendary, right after I picked it up on launch night
ooooold tiiimeeeer!
It's amazing how much longevity people get out of a halo game. Really' the cost per hour of entertainment is miniscule!

Solo legendary here for Reach and all MCC including ODST.
Several times over. I went through and beat campaign, on Legendary, right after I picked it up on launch night
ooooold tiiimeeeer!
It's amazing how much longevity people get out of a halo game. Really' the cost per hour of entertainment is miniscule!

Solo legendary here for Reach and all MCC including ODST.
A bit of an old timer ;) The cost is really nothing given how much you get out of the game
Last week. For the first time. Solo - Legendary. Amazing campaign. A little disappointed I didn't finish it back in the day when it was the most recent Halo game.
Have you beaten the campaign, if so, what difficulty?
Solo legendary Reach and the rest of the other Halos (MCC) even did H4 on LASO with a buddy (360)
Why would you ask on the Halo forums if Halo fans have beaten the campaign? Reach isn't a game where you DON'T play the campaign, that's unthinkable! It is definitely not as dull and forgettable as CoD campaigns to the point where you only buy the game for the multiplayer!

For the record, I have beaten the Campaign Solo Legendary, and have beaten H3, H4, and ODST on Legendary with all skulls on....through the MCC.....because achievements!
Why would you ask on the Halo forums if Halo fans have beaten the campaign? Reach isn't a game where you DON'T play the campaign, that's unthinkable! It is definitely not as dull and forgettable as CoD campaigns to the point where you only buy the game for the multiplayer!

For the record, I have beaten the Campaign Solo Legendary, and have beaten H3, H4, and ODST on Legendary with all skulls on....through the MCC.....because achievements!
There's actually many people that bought the game for multiplayer.
It's not even worth comparing it to CoD. It barely builds up anything.
I've beaten it on Legendary. The worst missions to me were probably Exodus (the last part with the brute chieftains) and Pillar of Autumn (the Zealot room).

I remember shooting with a fuel rod gun, or using the noob-combo on zealots, only to find out those -Yoinks!- can kill you with one single kick while you are fully shielded.
Beat it on Normal first, as i do with all the Halo campaigns i play. Then i took it slow and steady with Heroic, and finally. I made it my first campaign to have beaten on Legendary. Felt super good about it, i felt like giving up. After the gauntlet that is Exodus, all the Fuel Rod cannon spam and Focus Rifle shenanigans. And let us never forget the suicide grunts that come out of nowhere and you notice em' only after 2.2 seconds (later half of the mission). But i never gave up and i did it! Made me one proud spartan.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2