OP Chairmansix

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
46. Most of it is from commendations and completing all of the challenges.I'm also laying off a bit now, as I'm about to hit 50, and not sure what to specialize as.

They said all of the specializations would be available if you play before the 20th, but the only ones I see are operator and wet-work? Maybe they meant that they'd be available after the 20th?

(I want to specialize as a engineer or pathfinder, so I don't know whats up with that)
SR 32

And i've heard of no way to bypass the exp cap..people have said to change the xbox time, but I heard that doesn't work.

So how all these high ranks?
44 3000 from 45 waiting for the cap to go away. got screwed out of a commendation
SR42 =]
Just met a SR67

tsumiyakuroneko was his name

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/players/TsumiyaKuroneko/halo4

his service record.
SR42.
Halfway through 46 now :)
Saw someone already a operator and already rank 67. but going from her bio she has 4 other people playing on her account >>
Actually no, you're wrong. I'm SR48 and I've hit the cap everyday. I'm hoping to be SR50 when the cap resets.
Just hit SR32 last night, played quite a bit over the weekend but only managed a couple of hours per night last week. I'm shocked that there are already people on SR50+, the highest I've seen in over 100 games of Matchmaking has been 37 iirc.
SR55 WR5
SR 54:)
Im SR-46 ;D
I'm SR-64 now.
there are 130 ranks once reached 50 the specialization classes at 10 ranks there are 6 specializition classes
I am half way through SR-46.
i just got to 47 about half an hour ago
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5