Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

Highest Spartan Rank you have seen already?!

OP PandaAiR Jump

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
i saw a SR67 yesterday. i seriously wondered how he could be that high of a level.
if your talking about tsumiya. shes a 67 because she has 4 people playing her account. and shes already on operator.
im a 44 highest i saw was 51 and the highest on my friends list is 47
78, 22, 41, 53, 67, 49, 51, 47, 44, HIKE!
i think i have the highest SR at this moment, SR76

http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-gb/players/adobotime/halo4
Saw a few high ranks yesterday. Highest was 68.. was from Austria and full on shot me through walls.
(playing Halo 4 via iphone 3g bridged from my mac mini, actually plays pretty darn well 90% of the time)
53 twice, one was using Rogue and the other was using something else.
Me: 54 (hit xp cap everyday, but the first due to server issues)
PS 4 DAYS Play already!! GG ADOBOTIME ;)
And mine is from US launch date, NOT one of these copies from another copy, pirated copy, or microsoft gift. Mine is a US store bought copy from 11/6/12
I saw a SR-53 yesterday. I'm only at 38. :/
i have the highest SRank, but i guess its not legit,
since i had the game a week earlier than everyone else
im a reviewer
In game: myself, 43.
On here: a 58.
SR 63 Pioneer was the highest I encountered yesterday in the evening. Pretty dope that is.
Quote:
i have the highest SRank, but i guess its not legit,
since i had the game a week earlier than everyone else
im a reviewer
Chicken or pork? lol nice btw, you're probably the highest ranked I've seen.

But in the game, I've seen a 53.
im a 58 the highest i could possibly be bc ive hit the cap everyday some people got the game early so thats how they are so high.
Rouge 54.
saw a 56 wetworker
iI saw a 56 or 59 a day or two ago. im a 47, highest on my friends list is around mid 40s too. loving the midnight visor! does anybody know what you get at sr130???
hahaha...pork

ANYWAYS

i wanna see if theres anything at sr130.
when you finish a specialization, the name is stuck on your player card until you choose another spec.
does that mean the last spec. you do will have the name stuck on your player card forever? unless theres a special title you get for reaching SR130

its funny how most of the people might have seen me in the SR50s as wetwork, SR60s as pioneer, or SR70s as tracker
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5