Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

Highest Spartan Rank you have seen already?!

OP PandaAiR Jump

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
No hacking or "no life" necessary...just money! My son is SR 85, started playing H4 LE on launch day and on avg only plays about 4-5 hrs (MAX)per day. The trick is buying boat loads of Dew-ritos as I like to call them. He did it all with the Double XP codes on Mountain Dew and Doritos packages. When he hits the invisible daily cap, he just stops playing. He's entered approx. 43 codes with an average purchase price of $1.50 per snack item. Needless to say I've spent about $65 and he's not even 1/2 way to the 200 code lifetime max. We end up pouring out most of the Dew and eat very little of the chips so no health concerns. I figure it's still cheaper for me than when he played WoW or STWOR online so it's all good. Plus as a parent, I far prefer the Halo franchise over the MMO platform. It's a win win!!!
Highest I've seen has been a 67... I think. I don't really pay attention, unfortunately.
68, i think.
I'm only a 54, but I saw an 84 a couple of days ago.
Saw a 98 as well on Spartan Oops
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
The highest I've seen so far was an SR84 today.
im currently 87 but i know that theres alot higher still out there..
Just saw a 105 on Spartan ops, he was wearing the recruit armor like he was some kind of hipster.
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/players/ru%20deuce/halo4

This guy. SR128... I friggin' want to know what we'll get at SR130!
SR99. I'm SR41.
Quote:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/players/ru%20deuce/halo4

This guy. SR128... I friggin' want to know what we'll get at SR130!
Dang... I applaud that guy. Wonder if he is the first legit SR-130.
a 95 0_0
Ive played with the highest ranked person (SR 128). He does a livestream and sometimes invites people in it.
I think I saw someone over 80 a while ago but so far, except for that guy and maybe one more (max) I'm the highest rank I've seen, 73 soon 74.

It's been a while since I've done all the daily challenges though, there are some modes I can't stand or don't want to play for a while, so "win 9 regicides today" or (the current one) "win 9 flood games today" won't be happening.

I only played the first Spartan-Ops week (beat with a friend, legendary), episode 2 and 3 of course I never tried but I heard you earn a lot of XP in Spartan-Ops.

I live in France, there's Dew double XP here so I can't say it helped (I wouldn't have either, just reading that guy who spent 65$ for a kid I was like "wtf?!"). Not worth it, the Limited Edition was expensive enough.
I saw an 89 earlier, which is the highest i've faced to date.
I saw a lvl 109 today and his gamertag was A Banshee God
ive seen a 90 im only 69 my self
highest ive seen is 99.
im 64
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5