Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

Highest Spartan Rank you have seen already?!

OP PandaAiR Jump

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5
86 earlier today
85 so far and thats meeeeee XD
i saw one thats around the 60s a couple of days ago. i should get some double xp stuff to hurry it along.

kinda off-topic: has anyone ever gotten more than 2981 poi.ts from a game? i find it weird that i have never gotten any higher than that. :/
I have a 109 on my Friends list. He's always online.
im a 70. got a buddy on my F/L thats a 112 ' the cat tickler ' is his is tag if you wanna look him up
Quote:
i saw one thats around the 60s a couple of days ago. i should get some double xp stuff to hurry it along.

kinda off-topic: has anyone ever gotten more than 2981 poi.ts from a game? i find it weird that i have never gotten any higher than that. :/
The exp it shows you earning after each game does not include commendations that you completed in that game, or challenges.
Quote:

Yip, 5950 from online spartan ops
Mine's at 69 right now, I haven't seen higher yet. (not to say there aren't any, I just haven't seen them)
Quote:
Quote:
and the highest ranked player atm is SR119
If you look at his achievements and compare them to his stats, he hacked. :P
Dont think hes hacking, i dont think hes done campaign
ive seen 98 and 99

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack others.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
167> no joke but the bloke hasn't been online in a few days and his profile has CoC written everywhere!!
128 Tuffy is My Cat
Boom. A 130
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/players/deluca34/halo4
I'm currently 89 but have seen many in the 90's the highest at 126 yesterday
The highest I have seen in game is a guy on my friends list. I'd estimate he's currently around 110 or so. That was in Spartan Ops. I have yet to play with someone over 83 in war games, and that is where the true competition is.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5