Snip3Down is spamming his Dmr trying to get a kill.... Hilarity ensues.

Enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pd4syenDuSc&feature=related
I don't see how the truth is funny.
I thought it was hilarious for some reason :( Dang lighten up
Quote:
I don't see how the truth is funny.
Mad...

:P
Quote:
I thought it was hilarious for some reason :( Dang lighten up
Well, I found some funny comments, like those that said that bloom takes skill lol.

Because snipedown could have gotten lucky there, but instead he got unlucky (here should be the funny part).
Well if he would have waited a bit he would have got the kill. I hate bloom too tho.

This post has been hidden.

Quote:
Well if he would have waited a bit he would have got the kill. I hate bloom too tho.
There is some truth and falsehoods in your statement. Yes, he should lightened up on the trigger and wait for his reticule to reset. In theory, your logic is sound. The problem, however, is that the odds that if you do that and your opponent continues to spam and happens to get one of his bullets to strike you for the killshot even though his aim is way off are just too great. The risk/reward for waiting for bloom to reset as opposed to hoping for a lucky shot to hit while spamming just isn't balanced at this range.

For people like the ones in the video, who seem to be playing MLG rules, which glorify the DMR, this becomes a problem. Personally, I think if they were to remove the bloom/bullet stray from the pistol entirely this problem would solve itself. But that's just me using commons sense.
Quote:
Quote:
There is some truth and falsehoods in your statement. Yes, he should lightened up on the trigger and wait for his reticule to reset. In theory, your logic is sound. The problem, however, is that the odds that if you do that and your opponent continues to spam and happens to get one of his bullets to strike you for the killshot even though his aim is way off are just too great. The risk/reward for waiting for bloom to reset as opposed to hoping for a lucky shot to hit while spamming just isn't balanced at this range.

For people like the ones in the video, who seem to be playing MLG rules, which glorify the DMR, this .
becomes a problem. Personally, I think if they were to remove the bloom/bullet stray from the pistol entirely this problem would solve itself. But that's just me using commons sense.
Except did you not see his Aimer was around the guy?

Thats not blooms fault thats known as a"Choke".
Quote:
Except did you not see his Aimer was around the guy?

Thats not blooms fault thats known as a"Choke".
I really don't know if I'd go that far. Seemed to me like that seventh or eight round he fired would/should have been the decisive headshot if the bullet went where he was aiming. The guy had a reason to be annoyed, as we all do when that happens, but bloom and bullet stray are part of this game.