Forums / Games / Halo: Reach and Legacy Halo

How did my friend end up on the other team?

OP BladeNBatman

I was playing halo reach on team slayer with my girlfriend with our friend & there's 3 of us & we are all in the same lobby yet my friend ended up on the other team? How did this happen? I play everyday with friends for years & this never happened was someone using a mod or cheat? It's very odd & unusual.
I was playing halo reach on team slayer with my girlfriend with our friend & there's 3 of us & we are all in the same lobby yet my friend ended up on the other team? How did this happen? I play everyday with friends for years & this never happened was someone using a mod or cheat? It's very odd & unusual.
has happened to me once no this isn’t a mod or cheat it is random sometimes servers are glitchy it a rare issue
Might be because the only other available players were in a party of two. So the game split your group up so the other two players could be on the same team as two of you. Doesn’t happen often, but I’ve noticed it before in Reach and other games.
jjnk12345 wrote:
has happened to me once no this isn’t a mod or cheat it is random sometimes servers are glitchy it a rare issue
That explains it thanks.