Forums / Games / Halo: Reach

How do I get the cqb helmet

OP turtle gamer122

I don't know how to get the cqb helmet. It says to go to halo waypoint but I don't seem to be able to get the cqb helmet.
Oh I love helping in need for info, ok here's what you need to

Have Halowaypoint app on the 360 & Halo Reach on Heroic beaten theres more to it as well, reccomend looking it up for more more information cause I don't know the rest
If you're asking for the base and its variants, I found the requirements here:
Quote:
  • CQB (Base): Reach Waypoint Career Milestone 20, and unlock the Folks Need Heroes... achievement from Halo: Reach.
  • CQB (HU/RS/CNM): Reach Waypoint Career Milestone 25, unlock the Campaign Complete: Heroic achievement from Halo 3: ODST, and the CQB (Base) Helmet.
  • CQB (UA/HUL): Reach Waypoint Career Milestone 30, unlock the Campaign Complete: Legendary achievement from Halo 3, the Gods Must Be Strong achievement from Halo: Reach, the Campaign Complete: Heroic achievement from Halo 3: ODST, and the CQB (HU/RS/CNM) Helmet.
Keep in mind, in order to check your career milestone, you need to download the Halo Waypoint app on your 360 in order to unlock the helmet.
I don't know how to get the cqb helmet. It says to go to halo waypoint but I don't seem to be able to get the cqb helmet.
simply, you just have to finish the campaign on heroic or harder. co op or solo does not matter, so long as you finish it. but additional prerequisites will be required to unlock the other variants.
halo reach milestone?
i checked out the waypoint on 360 but it is all about the halo4 or cea
how do I get it on Xbox one as i have all the requirements
I'm not sure if the halo waypoint app is on Xbox one but if it is you can earn it the same way by getting the app and full filling the requirements listed earlier in the post
You need to complete the campaign on Heroic difficultly or higher.
I got it through my xbox live I connected it to the xbox 360. thank guys.