7. 15
Halo Reach is awsome!
I love it<3
Halo 4 has good, but I prefer reach.
Regice554 wrote:
Halo 4 has good, but I prefer reach.
Me too:DD
Reach
Reach is much better than 4 in matchmaking, armour appearance, maps and overall gameplay
Definitely Reach.

1. Sound effects in Reach are better. Sound effects in 4 were way too exaggerated which caused like, 45% of players to hate it.

2. Armor in 4 is ridiculous. I have like 25,000 players who agree with me.

3. Multiplayer in Reach is more balanced as people can snatch weapons and ammo in the map. In 4 everyone gets their own stupid ordinance that just mixes up the whole gameplay. It's like killing 7 players and getting an Energy Sword when u don't deserve it. Might as well set it like CoD Black Ops II where it requires a 'spree' to unlock scorestreaks. And u still can choose what u want!

4. Absence of human air vehicles in 4 results in most players complaining, while 343 doesn't give a damn. AT LEAST GIVE US A FRIGGIN HORNET SO WE CAN DO MACHINIMA!! Or at least improve gameplay...
And by the way, after 343 took over Halo seems like a huge mess. That's y I prefer BUNGIE. Always.
Yeah Reach is killing Halo 4 by a long shot.

This post has been hidden.

reach is the best halo EVER
I prefer Reach. I liked the story it told, the multiplayer very rarely kicked me from games which happens all the time on 4. I liked the armor in Reach better. 4 was okay and I liked what 343 tried to do, but I feel it could have been a lot more refined before release and the fixes didn't really help much. Reach came out wonderfully and some fixes weren't great, but it was manageable. Just my observations with the games.
Halo Reach FTW
sorry Halo 4 you are bad.
Reach is better. Wished more people played it. All i care about in 4 is the campaign. No more Spartan Ops, next game, bring back Firefight.
id say there about equal, with exception on the tee- baggin on reach such disrespect its hard to find clean gammers
I do like Reach's story better ( I really don't get the didact and prometheans at all...maybe if it was named something else but Halo)
Anybody on reach right now ?
ADD my tag HT GDM
Please Remember reach
I liked Reach more than Halo 4. Reach just felt better than 4. I'm not how to put it...
love it more than 4
  1. Reach
  2. ODST
  3. Halo 4
  4. CEA
  5. Halo 2
My Favorite is Halo Reach, I just don't like armor lock....
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. ...
  7. 15