Forums / Games / Halo: Reach and Legacy Halo

How many of you are truly enjoying Halo 4?

OP Faeyrin

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Love this game, don't find the dmr too OP as some suggest. The fire rate on the carbine and ability to drag shot the br balance things out. I love BTB, I think once the lag Issues are sorted it will be even better.

I Think the vehicles have been balanced really well. The warthog in halo 3 was soooo op you could just drive into a fight and masacre everyone, try that now and you are dead. Just getting Into dominion now, I'm a tactical played so I really enjoy this gametype so far.
Quote:
I Think the vehicles have been balanced really well.
O_O
You must be kidding!!!
Quote:
Thing is, it isn't as simple as yes or no for a lot of us. Personally, I find multiplayer to be atrocious, but forging maps, and playing on them in customs is great. There are certainly areas they can improve on regarding darn near everything for sure.
Funny thing is; forging and custom games is WORSE than Halo 3 and Halo Reach. They removed essential features from Forge, made it glitchy and gave us really bad Forge maps which were tiny and full of kill boundaries.

I hate the multiplayer, and I hate the campaign, no need to elaborate on those.
I sort of enjoy it. The completely honest answer is that I can only play three or so matches before I get completely bored of it. (then in about three days play three more) Those three matches are fairly enjoyable, but after that I get extremely demotivated to play. If you go with friends it makes it slightly more replayable, but if you go in alone...you'll get bored really quick.

But I guess since "enjoying" implies continuity, then I suppose my answer would be no.
I enjoy playing Flood.
Quote:
I sort of enjoy it. The completely honest answer is that I can only play three or so matches before I get completely bored of it. (then in about three days play three more) Those three matches are fairly enjoyable, but after that I get extremely demotivated to play. If you go with friends it makes it slightly more replayable, but if you go in alone...you'll get bored really quick.

But I guess since "enjoying" implies continuity, then I suppose my answer would be no.
Pretty much this for me.
I'll play it once in a while but really its just boring for me. It just feels like the same old halo formula to me. I feel its a game with so much more to offer but they hold it back because they wanna save an idea for the next game or because someone says op or something in the forums.
For the first two weeks or so, I really did wake up each day wanting to play Halo 4. But that is because I was still playing campaign or beat it already and it was a new experience. With any multiplayer game, even halo 2, I never really feel the urge to play it every day I wake up even if I enjoy the multiplayer so much. But I am truly enjoying halo 4.
wow the No poll is big. I hope 343 sees this.
I'm enjoying it.

Do I think a couple things would be better if they kept them in or took them out? Yes. But no game is perfect and even with this one's flaws it's fun as hell.
Quote:
wow the No poll is big. I hope 343 sees this.
I think 343 multiplayer designers are blind
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. ...
  6. 5