Forums / Games / Halo: Reach and Legacy Halo

How many still play Reach?

OP ForeverRedbull

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I am very excited about going home today! I finally got an Xbox One and will be downloading Halo: Reach tonight!
Reach is my ALL TIME favorite! How many peeps still play? Is it hard to find matches?
My favorite game play is double/triple team, big team battle, and arena!
You can still find games pretty easy on some game types.
I would play it but it doesn't function well on my Xbox One, and I don't have my Xbox 360 hooked up. Depending on how much it costs, I may just buy a digital copy.
about 6k on weekdays and close to 10k on weekends you can easily find a game in the popular modes, less popular modes are pretty barren though
i use to play everyday for the challenges. I really liked the game. Now I'm just working on my SR in Halo 5.
I mostly play SWAT and Firefight on the 360 and there are still a fair amount of number players still playing.
I still play
My brother - Gamertag: Zealot Junior - still plays Reach a lot. Me, not really...
I still play.
Still grinding
I hop on campaign every now and then.
Still play made a new account and am grinding up the rank almost to captain
I still play, if you wish to know.
I am very excited about going home today! I finally got an Xbox One and will be downloading Halo: Reach tonight!
Reach is my ALL TIME favorite! How many peeps still play? Is it hard to find matches?
Arena and doubleteam is pretty much dead, but btb shouldn't be a problem.
the population is pretty good. In team slayer you can find a game nearly instantly
I mostly play SWAT and it is usually fairly populated, there are a few matches where it only does 3v3...but most of the time, there are plenty for 4v4.
During the weekends the population gets close to 10,000 at certain times.
There still many player on Reach, at least 15.000. Don't worry, it will pass to many year for Reach before being forgot.
I still play, I love Reach. It's one of my personal favorites in the series. Not the best in the series, but I still love it to death. In my opinion it's better than Halo 5 by a long shot.
I love Reach and I still play it
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2