3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. ...
  9. 15
stckrboy wrote:
I'm not saying you can't, I'm saying it's better not to engage if it's offtopic. Single word responses are against the rules and will get moderated
Alright, though I may not wholly agree with it, I still thank you for at least explaining it out to me instead of just leaving it with "Just report them."
I can't seem to fine halo waypoint in the apApp Store for Xbox one and I don't have a 360 anymore , I got the "folks need heros" achievement but it hasn't unlocked the CQB helmet for me and it's frustrating to me because I stayed up all night until 5:20am to beat reach on heroic and get the helmet.
I can't seem to fine halo waypoint in the apApp Store for Xbox one and I don't have a 360 anymore , I got the "folks need heros" achievement but it hasn't unlocked the CQB helmet for me and it's frustrating to me because I stayed up all night until 5:20am to beat reach on heroic and get the helmet.
The 360 Waypoint app doesn't exist on the Xbox One, that app was never transitioned. I did hear from 343 that they are working on a solution for unlocking armour now, don't have any more info other than that right now (source: ske7ch's twitter, replying to someone else)
stckrboy wrote:
The 360 Waypoint app doesn't exist on the Xbox One, that app was never transitioned. I did hear from 343 that they are working on a solution for unlocking armour now, don't have any more info other than that right now (source: ske7ch's twitter, replying to someone else)
I Personally doubt that it;s gonna happen any time soon
stckrboy wrote:
I feel like 343 has more important things to do, so they will put that idea on the back-burner.
stckrboy wrote:
I feel like 343 has more important things to do, so they will put that idea on the back-burner.
Yup
The grind for all ODST gear in Halo Reach continues.
That's what I use, and I am a Field Marshal. XD I even got the robot arm that would be with an ODST (The description says "...it's land FEET first.")
That's what I use, and I am a Field Marshal. XD I even got the robot arm that would be with an ODST (The description says "...it's land FEET first.")
"It's land FEET first"? That's hilarious!
"It's land FEET first"? That's hilarious!
Yea, there is three of the chest pieces that gives you the robotic arm. They have some funny descriptions. One says something like "Unfortunately they don't make prosthetic situational awareness." Then there is one that says something like "Remember that it's FEET first next time you jump." Then the one with all the grenades on it says something like "Next time, don't cut your fuses too short." Mind you, I am not saying them word for word but they are something like that. But since I have an ODST style character, I use the one with the "FEET first" comment.
Y en xbox one
El Pacmam wrote:
Y en xbox one
Read the first couple of posts on the very first page, I cover everything on how to get the armors on 360 and Xbox One.
Thanks, I gave up on getting the armor a long time ago because I thought it was impossible.
One other thing, do I have to manually unlock them in the app once I've filled the requirements, or do they automatically become available in the game?
One other thing, do I have to manually unlock them in the app once I've filled the requirements, or do they automatically become available in the game?
Thats a good question
I would double check in the app. It's been a while since I have since unlocked them. So I would double check on the app just to make sure.
THANK YOU!
THANK YOU!
You are welcome
I just wanna say thanks a lot for putting in the time and effort into this master post. Now I can get all the waypoint armors for Reach. : D
I just wanna say thanks a lot for putting in the time and effort into this master post. Now I can get all the waypoint armors for Reach. : D
You are very welcome. I am glad to help those in need on getting these armors.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. ...
  9. 15