1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. ...
  8. 15
I would like to Add that the Pre-Order and most "Digital Download" Armor Does NOT Apply to the "Armory Competition %"
Only the In-Game and Waypoint Armors Apply.
For the "Recon Helmet" i got Lucky with a Pre-Owned Copy with an Unused Code.
Always Check the Cover of a NEW Copy, and it Should have a Picture of what Armor comes with it.
I would like to Add that the Pre-Order and most "Digital Download" Armor Does NOT Apply to the "Armory Competition %"
Only the In-Game and Waypoint Armors Apply.
For the "Recon Helmet" i got Lucky with a Pre-Owned Copy with an Unused Code.
Always Check the Cover of a NEW Copy, and it Should have a Picture of what Armor comes with it.
Honestly, you could have put all of that into one post. I mean, thanks for the info, but you could have just put it all into one post instead of multiple.
Most of these people were helpful.
Maqawn wrote:
Most of these people were helpful.
Well, I am glad to have been helpful ^.^
Im trying to get the police and the other free helmet and armor and it keeps telling me to get it from Halo Waypoint
So to PHYSICALLY UNLOCK the armor I have to go on the 360 waypoint app, go to halo reach service record, go to halo reach armor, and press unlock on the armor I want or something? Because I already have all the achievements necessary to get the Military Police helmet.
That is correct.
I cant because i play on the xbox one and it sends me to the Halo Channel not Halo Waypoint
So to PHYSICALLY UNLOCK the armor I have to go on the 360 waypoint app, go to halo reach service record, go to halo reach armor, and press unlock on the armor I want or something? Because I already have all the achievements necessary to get the Military Police helmet.
That is correct.
I cant because i play on the xbox one and it sends me to the Halo Channel not Halo Waypoint
As said, the Halo Waypoint app is only available on an Xbox 360 console. Without an Xbox 360 console to access Halo Waypoint, there is no way to unlock the armour.
That is correct.
You have to unlock them on the Halo Waypoint app that is only on the Xbox 360. After you have them unlocked on the 360 app, you should be able to find them in the Microsoft Store for Reach on the Xbox One and download them for free to get them on backwards compatible Xbox One Reach. That's what I did. That is the only way to get them on Xbox One.
Super Helpful,
Thanks a ton.
Damn it
Thanks anyways
Super Helpful,
Thanks a ton.
You are welcome. ^.^ It's why I made this post.
Damn it
Thanks anyways
Yep.
Are the career milestones the same as your level in halo waypoint?
Are the career milestones the same as your level in halo waypoint?
I am not sure what you mean by "level" on the Halo Waypoint App on the Xbox 360, but there is a section on it that says "Career Milestones" and basically to increase your career milestone, you have to simply earn achievements on any of the Halo titles on console. (Halo: CE through Halo 4 at least)
I will never do this but thanks
pvt mikel wrote:
Okay....then...why comment?
pvt mikel wrote:
Because all these people are boosting their forum rank.
zInsurge wrote:
pvt mikel wrote:
Yea, and it's pissing me off. I make a post to help not just gamers but the mods as well and all these -yoinks- wanna spam it just to rank up their account. Like for real, it's not hard to rank up normally if you can simply find an active post you enjoy.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not make violent or threatening posts against forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
zInsurge wrote:
pvt mikel wrote:
Yea, and it's pissing me off. I make a post to help not just gamers but the mods as well and all these -yoinks- wanna spam it just to rank up their account. Like for real, it's not hard to rank up normally if you can simply find an active post you enjoy.
I suggest just reporting them as non-constructive posts or spam upon your discretion. Or just ignore them. Responding won't help you any.
zInsurge wrote:
I suggest just reporting them as non-constructive posts or spam upon your discretion. Or just ignore them. Responding won't help you any.
^ Please do this, don't respond to them.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. ...
  8. 15