OP Blodhgarm92

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. ...
  7. 15
yo seriously this is helpful but all the steps are too complicated for me so i most likely wont do it i just want to be real with everyone cuz im a straight up dude but if i ever do want the armor i know what forum to look for and it may be shameful but i also did the comment to rank up but i didnt think people would get so angry to the point where it makes some "quote inception" thing happen,i am SORRY
zInsurge wrote:
zInsurge wrote:
pvt mikel wrote:
Okay....then...why comment?
Because all these people are boosting their forum rank.
Yea, and it's pissing me off. I make a post to help not just gamers but the mods as well and all these -yoinks- wanna spam it just to rank up their account. Like for real, it's not hard to rank up normally if you can simply find an active post you enjoy.
I suggest just reporting them as non-constructive posts or spam upon your discretion. Or just ignore them. Responding won't help you any.
That's what I do, but it still bugs the ever living heck out of me that they still do that stupid crap.
pvt mikel wrote:
yo seriously this is helpful but all the steps are too complicated for me so i most likely wont do it i just want to be real with everyone cuz im a straight up dude but if i ever do want the armor i know what forum to look for and it may be shameful but i also did the comment to rank up but i didnt think people would get so angry to the point where it makes some "quote inception" thing happen,i am SORRY
Well, I am glad to be of some help, but what is really complicated about it? I mean, all you do is go to the Halo Waypoint App on the XBox 360. Once you are at the section that shows the armors you can unlock, it literally tells you how to unlock each and every piece. But still, I am glad to have been helpful to some extent.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
THANK YOU
Yay, now I can get the armor that I had 8 years ago when reach first came out, those were the days
Do you have to play the full ODST and HALO 3 campaign in legendary?
I want armor
Hemmzee wrote:
THANK YOU
You are welcome!
Yay, now I can get the armor that I had 8 years ago when reach first came out, those were the days
Indeed, glad to have helped.
T0RZZ wrote:
Do you have to play the full ODST and HALO 3 campaign in legendary?
I am not sure about ODST but I know there are some achievements tied to Halo 3 that are needed to get some of the armor. Please check in the first couple of posts. I should have posted what is required to obtain each item.
I want armor
Okay, please don't make unnecessary posts.
i honestly want that helmet but I dont have my 360 anymore
Quisquoses wrote:
i honestly want that helmet but I dont have my 360 anymore
Damn, that sucks big time.
I have to prove that
I have to prove that
You have to prove what?
Old but gold. Appreciate the info. Halo reach has always been my favourite.
Oh! I have made a mistake
Old but gold. Appreciate the info. Halo reach has always been my favourite.
Same...while I love Halo in general and the Master Chief saga (Halo: CE - Halo 4) are pretty great in my opinion, I have always had more fun in the spin off games for story wise such as ODST and Reach.
Oh! I have made a mistake
Now I am just as confused as before.
thank you
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. ...
  7. 15