OP Blodhgarm92

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. ...
  6. 15
Jajaja LOL lo siento
Not even sure if that is english or not.
Sorry! I AM ALREADY CONFUSED :/
Okay, now this is getting a bit annoying. Can't tell if you are spamming intentionally or not but regardless, please stop posting multiple/individual posts that aren't related/helpful/on topic.
I’m beating a dead horse here, I know, last time I’ll say it. Please stop replying to posts such as these. You’re making yourself look like you’re boosting your rank as well. Unless someone refers to you directly, it’s best to leave it for the mods to take care of. In fact, I’m confused as to why this topic hasn’t been closed yet. Clearly these posts have derailing off topic and nearly all questions have already been answered.
zInsurge wrote:
Jajaja LOL lo siento
Not even sure if that is english or not.
Sorry! I AM ALREADY CONFUSED :/
Okay, now this is getting a bit annoying. Can't tell if you are spamming intentionally or not but regardless, please stop posting multiple/individual posts that aren't related/helpful/on topic.
I’m beating a dead horse here, I know, last time I’ll say it. Please stop replying to posts such as these. You’re making yourself look like you’re boosting your rank as well. Unless someone refers to you directly, it’s best to leave it for the mods to take care of. In fact, I’m confused as to why this topic hasn’t been closed yet. Clearly these posts have derailing off topic and nearly all questions have already been answered.
I am getting tired of people flagging me for spamming for simply replying to posts on my own damn thread. But I agree. All the needed information is pretty much in the first page of posts. A mod can lock this thread so people can't reply because I am just gonna get pissed off for people saying I am "spamming" for simply replying to posts on my thread trying to figure out if they need help with anything or not.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. ...
  6. 15