OP Blodhgarm92

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 13
Seriously thank you dude the second I get gold on Xbox live I will do this cause I really want some of those costimization options
You are welcome.
Useful
Useful
You are very welcome.
It doesn't work anymore
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
GRACIAS, tambien sabras como desbloquear las llamas o flanas que tienen los cascos
GRACIAS, tambien sabras como desbloquear las llamas o flanas que tienen los cascos
De nada. Me alegra haber podido ayudarte con esta publicación.
De nada. Me alegra haber podido ayudarte con esta publicación.
Hi there. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then post in translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
this helped, thx
this helped, thx
Not a problem, glad to have been able to have helped.
thx
No prob.
Ok so are we still able to buy the legendary online?
Ok so are we still able to buy the legendary online?
If you can find a website that is selling it. Like Ebay or some other site that sells things like that, that are no longer in the stores normally anymore. Granted, like 2 years ago I still found the Limited Editon of Reach in Wal-Mart well after its release. (The edition that gets you the special Recon helmet and the Elite Officer armor.) So I guess if you look hard enough, you can find a copy of the Legendary edition somewhere. As hard as it would be to find, you'd be better off buying it in a store. Because there is no guarantee that if you buy it online from someone that they haven't already opened the game and used the codes and just claim that the copy they are selling is "unopened" to make people pay big money for it.
I playing Reach on Xbox 1 X, not sure if it works there too?
XersionYT wrote:
I playing Reach on Xbox 1 X, not sure if it works there too?
Not sure. I don't have the Xbox One X, just the regular Xbox One. But I don't think it would be much different.
Thanks
Thanks
No problem, glad to have helped.
Im going to regret asking but what requirements are need to get the cqb armor Ive looked in many sites and it just says to unlock through waypoint but I dont know what achievements i have to get to unlock it
TKO022803 wrote:
Im going to regret asking but what requirements are need to get the cqb armor Ive looked in many sites and it just says to unlock through waypoint but I dont know what achievements i have to get to unlock it
Did you not read this thread at all? Like no offense or anything. Did you just see the title and then post right away? I outlined everything in the first 2 posts on how to get everything from the Waypoint armor down to the Legendary/Collectors add-ons as well as the Bungie items like the Flaming Helmet and what not. It is literally all in the first post. I mean, I am not trying to be an -Yoink- or anything but it's like people don't even seem to read. They just see the title and go right to posting without reading what has already been posted for the thread.
Helpful
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 13