3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 15
Nyte2 wrote:
Helpful
Thanks. I try to be sometimes when it comes to games.
excelente gracias
excelente gracias
You are welcome.
Okay, so I see this question being brought up a lot and people keep making threads asking how to get the armors from the Xbox 360 Halo Waypoint App. I am making this post as a "Learn everything" post so people can finally stop re-posting/re-asking "How do I..." all the time.

First off, I will tell you how to access the area to check the armor sets available in Halo: Reach through the Waypoint App. The first thing you do, obviously, is to boot up the Halo Waypoint Application on the Xbox 360 console. There have been issues in the past with accessing/using the application so it may take a few times. I used the Waypoint App just fine like a month ago with no real issues. Next, you want to tab over to the left and look for "Waypoint Career". From there, then tab to the left to "Halo: Reach Service Record". After that, you should easily be able to find the "Halo: Reach Armor" which will have all the armor you can unlock and how to unlock them.

Now, onto each armor pieces and how to unlock them. The main armors that can be unlocked through is the Military Police helmet, CQB helmet, and Security torso. Below is a list of the requirements that needed to be met to unlock each armor piece.

• Military Police (Base): Reach Waypoint Career Milestone 15, and unlock the The Soldier We Needed You To Be achievement from Halo: Reach.

• Military Police (CBRN/HU/RS): Reach Waypoint Career Milestone 20, unlock the Pink and Deadly achievement from Halo 3: ODST, and have the Military Police (Base) Helmet.

• Military Police (HU/RS/CNM): Reach Waypoint Career Milestone 25, unlock the Fear the Pink Mist achievement from Halo 3, the A Spoonful of Blamite achievement from Halo: Reach, and have the Military Police (CBRN/HU/RS) Helmet.

• CQB (Base): Reach Waypoint Career Milestone 20, and unlock the Folks Need Heroes... achievement from Halo: Reach.

• CQB (HU/RS/CNM): Reach Waypoint Career Milestone 25, unlock the Campaign Complete: Heroic achievement from Halo 3: ODST, and have the CQB (Base) Helmet.

• CQB (UA/HUL): Reach Waypoint Career Milestone 30, unlock the Campaign Complete: Legendary achievement from Halo 3, the Gods Must Be Strong achievement from Halo: Reach, the Campaign Complete: Heroic achievement from Halo 3: ODST, and have the CQB (HU/RS/CNM) Helmet.

• UA/Base Security [W]: Reach Waypoint Career Milestone 30, and unlock the Yes, Sensei achievement from Halo: Reach.

And that is all the armors and what is needed to unlock them through the Halo Waypoint App. On an added side note, to increase your "Career Milestone", all you have to do is just earn achievements in any Halo game.

And as for an added bonus to people wondering how to get the special flaming helmets or custom nameplates, because I see these posted time and time again as well...here they are and how to get them.
  • Eternal (BUNGiE Blue Flaming Helmet) - Unlocked with Bungie IOS app (No Longer available unless already acquired.)
  • Legendary (Red Flaming Helmet) - Included with the Legendary Edition of Halo: Reach (Can pretty much only be purchased off the Internet, unless you are lucky enough to find a store that still sells unopened copies of the game.)
  • Special/Custom Name/Face-plates - Unlocked with Bungie IOS app (No Longer available unless already acquired.)
This means, if you want the Legendary Red Flaming helmet effect, good luck finding an unopened Legendary edition of Halo: Reach that still has the code for the Red Flames. As for the Eternal Blue Flames and the special player nameplates...you can no longer obtain these items unless you've already obtained them in the past. If you missed your chance at getting them, well...sucks for you...because you can't get them. (I myself is included in missing out.)

The only two special unlocks I haven't mentioned yet are the Recon UA/HUL(3) Helmet and the Elite Officer Armor which can only be unlocked with codes from the Limited or Legendary Editions of the Halo: Reach game.

And there it is. All the special unlocks obtained through means outside of Ranking up and spending cR in the game's Armory. Hopefully this clears anything confusion up, and will take care of any future questions so people can stop making tread after thread after thread asking again and again and again how to obtain these items. So please read and share this thread so you can save people a lot of time and trouble...and also so the Admins/Mods don't have to keep posting "Don't bring up old threads." when people keep posting the same threads over and over. Hope this helps!
thanks
Oops! One important fact I left out.

Once you have unlocked these armors though the Halo Waypoint App for Halo: Reach, they will be available in Halo: Reach if played on Xbox One through backwards compatibility. Same thing for any items gotten through codes via the Limited or Legendary copies of the game. If you have already obtained the items like the Legendary Flames Helmet Effect, Pre-Order Recon Helmet, or Elite Officer Armor on Xbox 360...to get those items, just find them in the store for Halo: Reach on Xbox One and simply re-download/install them. You don't have to repurchase them.
i dont undertand... i will traslate
Aist117 wrote:
Oops! One important fact I left out.

Once you have unlocked these armors though the Halo Waypoint App for Halo: Reach, they will be available in Halo: Reach if played on Xbox One through backwards compatibility. Same thing for any items gotten through codes via the Limited or Legendary copies of the game. If you have already obtained the items like the Legendary Flames Helmet Effect, Pre-Order Recon Helmet, or Elite Officer Armor on Xbox 360...to get those items, just find them in the store for Halo: Reach on Xbox One and simply re-download/install them. You don't have to repurchase them.
i dont undertand... i will traslate
If you have already unlocked these items (some of which through pre-orders or special editions like the Legendary Red Flames effect, Pre-Order Recon Helmet, or Elite Officer Armor) they will still be available if you play Halo Reach as backwards compatible on the Xbox One. All you have to do is go into the Xbox Store on the Xbox One and look for the items you had received through the pre-orders/special editions on the Xbox 360 version and just download them on the Xbox One to get them on the Xbox One. You don't need to do any purchases or rebuy any items to get the specials/pre-order items back...this is assuming you already own them on the Xbox 360 version of the game.
Pilot Helmet is the best helmet in the game.
Mdamah wrote:
Pilot Helmet is the best helmet in the game.
Matter of opinion to be honest. I personally love the ODST with the UA and Uplink attachments myself since my Spartan is essentially a more advanced ODST with a robotic arm. Fits his backstory.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
thanks
No problem :)
The flames were my favorite. I have the blue flames only.
The flames were my favorite. I have the blue flames only.
Nice. I never really liked the flaming helmets, or any of the special armor effects like Inclement Weather either to be honest. Having mostly played SWAT, I don't like having a flashy target on the spot that is an instant kill if shot once. Doesn't mean that I wouldn't unlock them for armory completion even if I didn't use them.
how do get military police and cqb on Xbox one
That information is provided in the first and second post of this topic
If you have already unlocked them on the Xbox 360 Waypoint app, then they should already be available on Xbox One backwards compatible. If they aren't there, then you might have to check the Xbox store on the One for Reach and see if you can download them from there. The same applies to any of the special armors from Reach. But it only works if you have already unlocked them on the Halo Waypoint App on the Xbox 360.
and if don't have 360 how do get them
and if don't have 360 how do get them
You can't. The only way to get all the armors mentioned in the main first post on the Xbox One backwards compatible Reach is if you already unlocked them before on the Xbox 360 Halo Waypoint App or by owning one of the special orders/editions of the game for the Xbox 360. (in the case for things like the Legendary Edition Red Flames or the special Recon Helmet/Elite Officer Armor). If you haven't done that then you cannot unlock/obtain them on the Xbox One.
that sucks 😞 why didn't bugie do something about it its their game and I know they don't make halo games anymore and its old but reach is were I started with the franchise so it means alot to me and its my favorite halo game
that sucks 😞 why didn't bugie do something about it its their game and I know they don't make halo games anymore and its old but reach is were I started with the franchise so it means alot to me and its my favorite halo game
I may be wrong but I think Bungie had passed Halo over to 343 before Reach was listed as being Backwards Compatible.
I may be wrong but I think Bungie had passed Halo over to 343 before Reach was listed as being Backwards Compatible.
Bungie have had nothing to do with Halo since 2010 but the final transfer to 343 Industries I believe was done in 2012 (Waypoint etc).

You are correct that this is way before Reach was made Backwards Compatible for Xbox One.

RadiantMaple936 - The game was made for the Xbox 360. Even if Bungie knew about the Xbox One's existence back then, I doubt Backwards Compatibility was a part of Microsoft's original vision for the Xbox One, so they would have had no need to make Waypoint compatible for the Xbox One.

Whilst Bungie made Reach, the Halo IP belongs to Microsoft so you could argue it is technically 'Microsoft's game' and not Bungie's.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 15