6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 13
Oh god, I need to find my 360😰
The greatest Spartan !! 🙄
  • CQB (UA/HUL)
  • Eternal Blue Flame
But no way to play to Matchmaking again... I don't know if I had banned. And if yes, why ?...
It won't load my progress onto Halo Waypoint. My milestone is gone. It was at 32 the last time I checked. I can't get awards either... Help!!
The greatest Spartan !! 🙄
  • CQB (UA/HUL)
  • Eternal Blue Flame
But no way to play to Matchmaking again... I don't know if I had banned. And if yes, why ?...
Not sure, this thread isn't about figuring out if or why you were banned. This is about informing those who want to know how to get the Waypoint armors.
Valtrixity wrote:
It won't load my progress onto Halo Waypoint. My milestone is gone. It was at 32 the last time I checked. I can't get awards either... Help!!
You may need to uninstall/reinstall the Halo Waypoint App. I know plenty of people have had issues with the application. It seems to work for someone one day and the not the next. You just got to keep trying and working with it.
Valtrixity wrote:
You may need to uninstall/reinstall the Halo Waypoint App. I know plenty of people have had issues with the application. It seems to work for someone one day and the not the next. You just got to keep trying and working with it.
Thanks, I'm in the process of trying to unlock everything in Reach and 3. Thanks again, this helps a lot.
I'm justa bit confused, I bought Reach yesterday for the xbox one, it keeps showing that I`m missing some content. How do I get that missing content and how do I get more armor pieces, shouldn't there be more than 12 helments?!
I'm justa bit confused, I bought Reach yesterday for the xbox one, it keeps showing that I`m missing some content. How do I get that missing content and how do I get more armor pieces, shouldn't there be more than 12 helments?!
To get that missing content, you probably have to purchase it from the Xbox store. As for the missing armor, the more you rank up and the more armor you unlock, the more armor will become available to you.
The flames were my favorite. I have the blue flames only.
Nice. I never really liked the flaming helmets, or any of the special armor effects like Inclement Weather either to be honest. Having mostly played SWAT, I don't like having a flashy target on the spot that is an instant kill if shot once. Doesn't mean that I wouldn't unlock them for armory completion even if I didn't use them.
Lol
The flames were my favorite. I have the blue flames only.
Nice. I never really liked the flaming helmets, or any of the special armor effects like Inclement Weather either to be honest. Having mostly played SWAT, I don't like having a flashy target on the spot that is an instant kill if shot once. Doesn't mean that I wouldn't unlock them for armory completion even if I didn't use them.
Lol
Hmm?
About reach it was updated poorly you if were offline you got 20 times less credits when were online (50 credits earned offline) now u get 60cr pathetic right 100 cr is fair but I don't why bungie made it if you're offline u got less .It probably has something to do offline modding/hacking.
Thanks I was looking for this
Thank you sir this was very helpful, tomorrow starts my quest to bug my only friend who still have a working 360.
Thanks !!
About reach it was updated poorly you if were offline you got 20 times less credits when were online (50 credits earned offline) now u get 60cr pathetic right 100 cr is fair but I don't why bungie made it if you're offline u got less .It probably has something to do offline modding/hacking.
Okay, this has nothing to do with the original post. It just seems like you are complaining about something insignificant. Take your whining and complaining to the proper thread cause this one isn't for that.
Link046 wrote:
Thanks I was looking for this
You are welcome.
Thank you sir this was very helpful, tomorrow starts my quest to bug my only friend who still have a working 360.
You are welcome, and I know how you feel. Like half the games I have/play, like none of my friends play anymore. But I am glad I was able to help in some way still.
DIOISLIT wrote:
Thanks !!
You are welcome!
Blodhgarm92 - Please don't post multiple times in a row, thanks. You can edit your last post to add more information
Blodhgarm92 , I was looking through this thread and did not see any mention of the Gamestop Pre-Order UA Multi-Threat Mjolnir Mark V(B) Chestplate. Can this be added to your original post on this thread please since you included other preorder/special edition content?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 13