Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

How to make Halo 1 BETTER

OP xX Fan7aSy

- Can we have the same score table as the orignal game ? ( link just below ) , yes i'm sorry but the actually one look like in a beta game :x
file:///C:/Users/massu/Downloads/Screenshot_54.html

- Why we dont have anymore the sounds of the ' hit marker ' like in the original game ? Yes the hit marker was remplace by a ' BIP ' it was from my view better ...

- The game missing a lot of Graphism settings options , the particules are so annoying (Flash pistol)( grenade explosion creating smoke waves , terrible when peoples spamming grenades , rocket , flammer , all thoses things was possible to remove from the settings in the original one ,(ON/OFF) (low/medium/high) options ? , specular option ? The Blood ? ( just check the video just below to have a idea of how Halo was played 10 years ago .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuF2cjs4I4s

- Any idea guys please be free to sharing any suggestions !!
I really don't like how you can't see who is talking in game chat. I get this obviously wasn't in the original game (no online yet), but it's annoying when someone is talking and you don't know who it is. It's even worse when you can't mute them. I expect this to be fixed at some point in time.
I agree with you on this! These are all very good points, and adding/fixing the things you have listed would significantly improve the game.
Buuut... I think you're 19 years too late. Putting your suggestions in the Halo MCC forum section would probably have a better chance of being heard by 343.
Valta6803 wrote:
I agree with you on this! These are all very good points, and adding/fixing the things you have listed would significantly improve the game.
Buuut... I think you're 19 years too late. Putting your suggestions in the Halo MCC forum section would probably have a better chance of being heard by 343.
i will thanks mate
Halo CE on the MCC is broken on a basic functional level. The gameplay doesn't work at all and needs to be the priority if 343 is doing something to the game