Forums / Games / Halo: Reach and Legacy Halo

[Locked] How to rank up to inheritor fast!

OP WalrusHobbit

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
Hey guys, how can I rank up to inheritor fast.
Complete Daily & Weekly challenges and play tons of Firefight and Grifball! :)
There is no fast way. Just play a lot. Have friends and family play on your profile. The more play time the better.
Ive been a mythic for the longest time...;/
No life the game
Hey guys, how can I rank up to inheritor fast.
*Facepalm*
No matter how much you play the game in a day, the shortest possible time to get from Recruit to Inheritor is 100 days. This is because the daily credit cap (most credits you can earn in a day) is 200,000, and reaching Inheritor takes 20 million credits.

20 million credits / 200,000cR daily cap = 100 days.
Now the gate has been unlatched, headstones pushed aside. Corpses shift and offer room, a fate you must abide.
No matter how much you play the game in a day, the shortest possible time to get from Recruit to Inheritor is 100 days. This is because the daily credit cap (most credits you can earn in a day) is 200,000, and reaching Inheritor takes 2million credits.

2million credits / 200,000cR daily cap = 100 days.
That's wrong. It takes way more than 2 mil credits to reach inheritor, 2 mil is like a general or something. Its more than 2 mil between forerunner and inheritor alone.
Ser activo,completar desafios diarios,semanales y jugar griffball :v
Man I love Griff ball! Until you be a bunch of mythics and inhertor on the other team then is like crap...
Grifball, challenges, more grifball, a bit of firefight, and grifball
porFlavorr wrote:
Heck yeah! :)
NeuroWiz wrote:
No matter how much you play the game in a day, the shortest possible time to get from Recruit to Inheritor is 100 days. This is because the daily credit cap (most credits you can earn in a day) is 200,000, and reaching Inheritor takes 2million credits.

That's wrong. It takes way more than 2 mil credits to reach inheritor, 2 mil is like a general or something. Its more than 2 mil between forerunner and inheritor alone.
It takes 20 million cR to rank to Inheritor, but the maths is still right. It would take 100 days of hitting the cap to rank to Inheritor. A full list of the rank structure can be found here: Halo Wikia: Reach Ranks. It takes 3.5M from Reclaimer >> Inheritor.
Having said that, the easiest way is to farm Campaign for commendations, FF matchmaking and Big Team Battle. More time played = bigger payout. Go for the challenges, there are plenty of YouTube Halo: Reach challenge guides to help you out. Some of the campaign ones are really easy for lots of cR so well worth it.
Du iXpert wrote:
Ser activo,completar desafios diarios,semanales y jugar griffball :v
Exacto, y si juegas mucho tiroteo también.
NeuroWiz wrote:

My post was a typo and should have read 20 million. I just copied and pasted for the math part but my math is still correct at 100 days to Reach Inheritor (I should know I've done it twice already lol). I have corrected my mistake.
Now the gate has been unlatched, headstones pushed aside. Corpses shift and offer room, a fate you must abide.
porFlavorr wrote:
This.
NeuroWiz wrote:

My post was a typo and should have read 20 million. I just copied and pasted for the math part but my math is still correct at 100 days to Reach Inheritor (I should know I've done it twice already lol). I have corrected my mistake.
Haha yeah, I thought it was a typo, no way that you could have got that wrong! I should have mentioned it was probably a typo in my comment.
elyjahcook wrote:
No life the game
no joke. especially if youre trying now
I was playing since release date, took me almost a year or so to get to Inheritor
ROFL, I thought this was gona be a guide to ranking up to Inheritor
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5