It's all gray, everywhere Gray and bleak and honestly it's depressing to look at..
please refer to the MLG Pit remake currently on the playlist.. ok take a good look around..
ok now youtube H3 Pit, the actual map
wow.. the difference is literally night and day.
People aren't playing forge maps because they either cause too much screen lag, or they are all gray and depress the hell out of me.
In Forza 4 I can color my car with an indefinite amount of different shades of colors and etc. HOW HARD IS IT TO ADD AN OPTION TO CHANGE THE COLOR OF THE OBJECT?>!>!???!>?!1
1.) This is the wrong forum. The Community Creations supports the idea or completed form of in-game artifacts. You are not doing either of these and are discussing about in-game features and artistic direction within the game, Halo: Reach.

2.) Forge World was designed to the ultimate Forge Space much like Sandbox was for Halo 3. Most people did not complain about the Gold and Orange of the Sandbox Maps in Halo 3 Matchmaking so why should people complain about the Grey and Blue Forge Maps of Forge World even now?

3.) Multiplayer Maps are designed with certain Colour Schemes to represent its mood and feel. Forge World is set on Halo (Installation 04) and is based on the second mission of Combat Evolved. The colour palette of that level was Green, Blue and Green with the exception of Saber Interactives lighting change of the scenery to match a Sunset Feeling.
Correct me if I'm wrong but...

The Pit was grey : /
Quote:
Correct me if I'm wrong but...

The Pit was grey : /
It had grey colour in it, it wasn't grey.
Quote:
2.) Forge World was designed to the ultimate Forge Space much like Sandbox was for Halo 3. Most people did not complain about the Gold and Orange of the Sandbox Maps in Halo 3 Matchmaking so why should people complain about the Grey and Blue Forge Maps of Forge World even now?
This.
"2.) Forge World was designed to the ultimate Forge Space much like Sandbox was for Halo 3. Most people did not complain about the Gold and Orange of the Sandbox Maps in Halo 3 Matchmaking so why should people complain about the Grey and Blue Forge Maps of Forge World even now?"

I personally did not like the sandbox choice items for this same reason. If (now that 343i has taken control) the developer really wants to see good reactions to Forge, which did happen with its initial welcome to the world, you need to keep innovating. It's kind of sad that we are greedy like this but I float in that boat the worst... I know that big steps were made towards the functionality of Forge in the move from halo 3 -> halo reach (coord. system, phase/fixed/normal, bigger forge pallette that included bigger pieces, the minor ability to bring a little color to your map by changing its color, etc.) Halo 4 will be the third game (hopefully) that involves forge and so we as the gamers need to be patient to see what we get before we start complaining. You can only take so many steps at once when making a game, especially when you are bring back a revised version of something everyone liked. If they messed with it too much at once, it is possible that many would fall out of love with it and it might even become to complicated for the unskilled forgers. They had a start in object color change and maybe they will continue it in H4. When I played Anniversary and its new MP maps, i was happy that they added into Ridgeline a tree object and rocks with textures that matched the map. This is, again, just a small step that shows us new things are possible and we need to be patient.