Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

I FOUND A NEW Easter EGG IN HALO 3!!!!! (PLS READ)

OP YoutubeSPARTAN4

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
So yes I did find one!! Here it is
So on halo 3 the pit I was wondering why there are boxes or targets whatever u want to call them. I and my brother shot them in and after a while of shooting them in different orders I shot the order: brute, jackal, brute, brute, brute, jackal in a 1 second timeline. Doing this opened up a room inside the energy sword spawn. Inside was a gravity lift. We used the lift to get under one of the Jackal sniper's tower and did a two person double jump out of the map. We successfully got out of the map onto the where some walls, railings and other things were. On the wall was the words REX right next to two energy swords.
SO I WAS SO EXCITED. PLS TRY THIS AND GIVE ME FEEDBACK!!!!
Your name is “YoutubeSPARTAN4” you should do it again and post it for us to see. Then that way you get the credit for it as well. Just a thought.
dryrain23 wrote:
Your name is “YoutubeSPARTAN4” you should do it again and post it for us to see. Then that way you get the credit for it as well. Just a thought.
I would, but unfortunately I do not have a screen recorder for my Xbox. I have a friend, Halo Hunter who I’ll see if he’ll do the video on his channel if he has h3. So I guess u don’t believe me?
That's awesome! Nice find dude, hopefully we can see a video of this in the near future!
I'd be interested in a little more info about this - Which side were you shooting on? Were you the only one shooting or was your brother shooting as well? Can you successfully trigger it solo? Was there a specific time between shots or place you needed to fire? Where did this secret room open and how did you access it?
dryrain23 wrote:
I would, but unfortunately I do not have a screen recorder for my Xbox. I have a friend, Halo Hunter who I’ll see if he’ll do the video on his channel if he has h3. So I guess u don’t believe me?
Nah it isn't that man, I just wanted to see it lol. After I read your post I hopped on Halo 3 to try it myself but I didn't 100% understand it, so I wanted to see you do it is all. KEep this thread updated as I would love to see it!
stckrboy wrote:
I'd be interested in a little more info about this - Which side were you shooting on? Were you the only one shooting or was your brother shooting as well? Can you successfully trigger it solo? Was there a specific time between shots or place you needed to fire? Where did this secret room open and how did you access it?
Some of the questions I had. To be fair, I couldn't even find the Jackal targets to shoot at XD.
dryrain23 wrote:
stckrboy wrote:
Some of the questions I had. To be fair, I couldn't even find the Jackal targets to shoot at XD.
They are in the windows of the tower above flag. They appear, move along and then fall over, had to take a sec to remember myself
stckrboy wrote:
dryrain23 wrote:
stckrboy wrote:
They are in the windows of the tower above flag. They appear, move along and then fall over, had to take a sec to remember myself
I'll have to check it out. Do the Brute targets do anything when they're "dead"? I'm gonna try this out again later but don't know all the logistics.
thats soo crazy to find a easter egg this long after the games release. Crazy the former dev team hasnt mentioned all their old tricks either. Guess thats the magic of an easter egg for ya.
stckrboy wrote:
Ok so I shot the targets by myself while my brother messed around. I don’t remember if I did it on blue or red base. I think I did it on blue base. Try both. What I really hope is that my brother didn’t do anything to trigger the Easter egg that I don’t know of. U must kill the brutes fully before moving on. No needed time limit. The grav lift is located under one of the towers and will launch u into the rafters. But u need to get higher up. So u need to double jump up there and there u go.
Sounds cool!
<p>All of this seems very fishy. You don't have an xbox recorder you say, but why not just use a phone or camera to record you tv/monitor? You also state that you have to fully kill the brutes but if i recall correctly you can't make the targets go down unless you walk away from them. You also don't give enough of important details on how to find the secret. In addition you are in a spartan company but your service records are empty in every halo game. Also your linked youtube account doesn't exist. If you want people to believe you, you will need to record yourself doing it successfully and list the specific details about where to go and what to do exactly.</p>
<p>All of this seems very fishy. You don't have an xbox recorder you say, but why not just use a phone or camera to record you tv/monitor? You also state that you have to fully kill the brutes but if i recall correctly you can't make the targets go down unless you walk away from them. You also don't give enough of important details on how to find the secret. In addition you are in a spartan company but your service records are empty in every halo game. Also your linked youtube account doesn't exist. If you want people to believe you, you will need to record yourself doing it successfully and list the specific details about where to go and what to do exactly.</p>
Ok lots of questions on here. First I don’t have xbox live. Idk what my real Xbox acc is because it was passed down from my uncle. I can’t get my yt acc to connect somehow, but I have a channel it’s SPARTAN-IV channel type that in on yt and I’m the first channel. I also am away from my Xbox and will definitely film it with something when I get to
Ok I went from brute to brute and back. Idk what would happen if you shot the brute after its "dead". The door opens under the jackal targets building where the energy sword spawn is. THERE is a grav lift that you can use to get high out of the map and onto the rafters. My yt channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkCVGLLb4QlHcrzHclO85YA
Ok I went from brute to brute and back. Idk what would happen if you shot the brute after its "dead". The door opens under the jackal targets building where the energy sword spawn is. THERE is a grav lift that you can use to get high out of the map and onto the rafters. My yt channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkCVGLLb4QlHcrzHclO85YA
Please don't post multiple time in a row. If you need to add more information or quote other users, you can edit your last post. Thanks; also no need to advertise your youtube channel here
God let this be real, I love Easter eggs lol
I'm doubting the legitimacy of this post. Halo 3 has been out for so long and dataminers have no doubt scavenged through everything they possibly can.
I'll need some proof before I go chasing ghosts.
You can record your xbox one play using your network with the Xbox Companion App in Windows 10 using OBS
I'm doubting the legitimacy of this post. Halo 3 has been out for so long and dataminers have no doubt scavenged through everything they possibly can.
I'll need some proof before I go chasing ghosts.
To be fair, it took seven years for people to discover the message on the Halo loading screen.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2