Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

[Locked] I FOUND A NEW Easter EGG IN HALO 3!!!!! (PLS READ)

OP YoutubeSPARTAN4

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Well its been a while without proof so its safe to call this a lie.
Other people have done this I found a comment a couple days ago on general Kidd’s video. The video was can u destroy the arbiters banshee halo 3 something. It’s the first comment down
Other people have done this I found a comment a couple days ago on general Kidd’s video. The video was can u destroy the arbiters banshee halo 3 something. It’s the first comment down
The problem is, without a video showing it, it's all just words written online. I personally don't understand why one wouldn't just add grav lifts to the map, then use yet another to "get out of the map", UNLESSSSSS shooting the things trigger the Rex thing to come into play. Maybe one day I'll try this, but I also know a troll when I see one, 9 times out of 10...
The problem is, without a video showing it, it's all just words written online. I personally don't understand why one wouldn't just add grav lifts to the map, then use yet another to "get out of the map", UNLESSSSSS shooting the things trigger the Rex thing to come into play. Maybe one day I'll try this, but I also know a troll when I see one, 9 times out of 10...
bruh i don't troll but think what u want. Also there are barriers in the pit so i guess shooting the triggers remove them. I also tried getting to the tower by overloading the map with trip mines. It kinda worked. I got outside to the pelicans. I couldn't remove the higher barrier. So idk really. But yeah the targets definately remove the barriers if what ur trying to say.
bruh i don't troll but think what u want. Also there are barriers in the pit so i guess shooting the triggers remove them. I also tried getting to the tower by overloading the map with trip mines. It kinda worked. I got outside to the pelicans. I couldn't remove the higher barrier. So idk really. But yeah the targets definately remove the barriers if what ur trying to say.
Well if you'd record this happening, it'd be easily solvable 🤷... In the mean time, if I try it sometime, and it works, I'll release a full apologetic statement, for doubting you.
Can we just get a Parz1val to go gunting for this? I spent hours upon hours playing H3 just for all of the hidden eggs....man I miss it.
Can we just get a Parz1val to go gunting for this? I spent hours upon hours playing H3 just for all of the hidden eggs....man I miss it.
What r u trying to say sorry i don't really understand
It is obvious that you are trolling because it's been three months since you made this topic and you STILL have yet to post evidence of the existence of this easter egg even after you said you would. The Xbox One can record gameplay, so why haven't you recorded gameplay?
You gotta see the movie Ready Player One. The book was better, however, the movie has more up to date references...like SPARTANS!!!! Man I love Halo. I need employment @ 343 Industries.
It is obvious that you are trolling because it's been three months since you made this topic and you STILL have yet to post evidence of the existence of this easter egg even after you said you would. The Xbox One can record gameplay, so why haven't you recorded gameplay?
He wants to see someone get on here, stating that they tried for hours, and hours, yet couldn't get it to work. It's like some plot the Joker would do, if Batman was a toddler TV show on PBS Kids...
OK dude, most everyone knows that back in the day you could get out of pretty much any map in forge mode on H3, and even out of campaign maps. Not to mention the ole' "super bounces" in H2, and the trick jumps in H3(one of the being on the Pit) got sticky? See turret? Do the math, and I don't mean any disrespect in any measure, but if I told you to get on H2, start a custom on Lockout and go to bottom lift and wait, that the Flood would eventually appear and 1v1 you just to quad-shot you like ole' Yhslaw, would you go camp with sword to find out?
Lol, where did you go? Are you.....no...can't be....you're not in custom on Lockout are you bro?
I don't have xbox one
OK dude, most everyone knows that back in the day you could get out of pretty much any map in forge mode on H3, and even out of campaign maps. Not to mention the ole' "super bounces" in H2, and the trick jumps in H3(one of the being on the Pit) got sticky? See turret? Do the math, and I don't mean any disrespect in any measure, but if I told you to get on H2, start a custom on Lockout and go to bottom lift and wait, that the Flood would eventually appear and 1v1 you just to quad-shot you like ole' Yhslaw, would you go camp with sword to find out?
Lol, where did you go? Are you.....no...can't be....you're not in custom on Lockout are you bro?
idk wut ur talking about lol
I don't have xbox one
And from what I gathered on your profile you don’t even have halo 3, so why should we of all people believe you? We aren’t coming down on you, but if you don’t even have the game let alone video of you doing the egg, how are we supposed to believe you? There is literally no proof that this Easter egg exists, and with the YEARS I have spent goofing around of pitfall, I’m absolutely sure that I’ve done the steps to this “egg” dozens of times with several players and I’ve never even gotten hint of this Easter egg. Plus, a secret room in a multiplayer map is a serious stretch because that could be potentially game breaking, as in super bounce levels game breaking because you’d be able to get to unfair areas. Yes I know Rex was a halo 3 MP map designer but as far as we know he has added no Easter eggs to multiplayer.
I don't have xbox one
And from what I gathered on your profile you don’t even have halo 3, so why should we of all people believe you? We aren’t coming down on you, but if you don’t even have the game let alone video of you doing the egg, how are we supposed to believe you? There is literally no proof that this Easter egg exists, and with the YEARS I have spent goofing around of pitfall, I’m absolutely sure that I’ve done the steps to this “egg” dozens of times with several players and I’ve never even gotten hint of this Easter egg. Plus, a secret room in a multiplayer map is a serious stretch because that could be potentially game breaking, as in super bounce levels game breaking because you’d be able to get to unfair areas. Yes I know Rex was a halo 3 MP map designer but as far as we know he has added no Easter eggs to multiplayer.
Bruh i've explained this so many times already look at the earlier posts pls. I don't have time to type this all out.
Me too. I hope there are more easter eggs in the other games too.
If at any point you get the chance to record this or get a friend to record it, feel free to make a new post into he Community Creations forum. This topic has gone on long enough now.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3