Forums / Games / Halo: Reach and Legacy Halo

I'm almost to 7,000 games!

OP Aurik Kal Durin

I just checked my service record and realized that I've played 6,998 games in Halo: Reach... it quite a milestone, although I'm still 1.2 million credits away from Inheritor.

It's mostly Firefight that keeps me coming back; I hop on every day to see if there are any Firefight challenges worth doing, and if there I head straight into 2x Score Attack, pick my favorite loadout for the day, and then go on a rampage. Especially on Thursdays, when it's usually all Firefight and Campaign challenges. Though I'll probably need to play Halo: Reach a lot more regularly if I want to reach Inheritor anytime soon.

I would play Grifball to get more credits, but there are too many people farming that playlist for my liking... which wouldn't be a problem except 1. It's annoying being stuck in one game for too long, and 2. A lot of people who farm tend to deliberately kill anyone on their team who isn't with them so the guys in their party can get all the kills.
That's amazing man!
Nice man! That is awesome! Like for the MCC, I have 80+ days played which in my opinion is nice!
Nice man! That is awesome! Like for the MCC, I have 80+ days played which in my opinion is nice!
No kidding? I have to wonder how the hell you managed to play the game so much, considering how long it's been out and what a broken mess it is.
No kidding? I have to wonder how the hell you managed to play the game so much, considering how long it's been out and what a broken mess it is.
I just play it pretty much everyday! My MCC doesn't have that many connection issues at all.
I just play it pretty much everyday! My MCC doesn't have that many connection issues at all.
Same here, its actually been running well for me since ive first owned it (june2015). Only wish there are less halo 3 votes in btb :(
Rajit123 wrote:
Same here, its actually been running well for me since ive first owned it (june2015). Only wish there are less halo 3 votes in btb :(
Right as I am responding to this, Halo 3 gets voted for. :(
Rajit123 wrote:
Right as I am responding to this, Halo 3 gets voted for. :(
Haha damn i k ow that frustration, especially when u have a nice h2/ h4 objective game in the vote pool as well
Nice going........I have found that in my own personal experience, the more I like a game the less I concentrate on how many games completed........until one day you look and it's the OP.............
Congrats man!
i finished my inheritor and i have played 5394 games. Didn't realize it was that many haha
Damn that's great. I have a fairly hefty career on Reach and have played nowhere near that many. Props to you.
Good luck for your grade :) Grifball is annoying because the players do too much betrayal.