Wort?
A man ahead of his time, that Genghis.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
"If you keep it simple in Halo you will get better results." - Genghis Khan
Wort?
A man ahead of his time, that Genghis.
I'll have you know he was dominating the Dallas pro circuit in the 1200's with his team "The Mongols"
Quote:
Before, I was only getting better at the game.
But as of a few months ago, I've noticed that I'm actually getting worse at Halo over time.
I don't understand how it's possible.

Here's my theory:
I've played Halo so much, I've become too comfortable with the game.
So instead of putting thought into every action I make, I just mindlessly play without thinking.

I'm not sure if that even makes sense, but it's all I can think of.
If there's anything you can say to possibly help, please don't hesitate to do so.
Thank you.
I can agree. Same happened with me a lot of time.
I advise you to put the game down for a week or for two and play something else instead.
Currently I'm playing Crysis 2 on X360, and I were never better than now.
Then come back. The first day will be pain in the -Yoink-, but then you recognize, you will be better, and you can ding your full potential again. Start with the most difficult things first. (I usually go and play Team Snipers, because my aiming can be screwed up pretty well if I don't play for a few days.) Play it while you think you can be better at it.
Enjoy your success!
Maybe everyone else is getting better.
Change your controller layout and/or sensitivity.
Bumper jumper with 3 sensitivity works well for me
Do what I do. Play Reach or Halo 3.
Halo 4 doesn't take skill..
Simple as that.

I played 4, Hated it. Went back to Reach a week later and I couldn't play for my life. (Literally I would have died if given the circumstances.) 5 shots and extra aim assist for the handicapped make the game just to damn easy.
Try a different loadout
What are you getting worse at? Aiming?
Quote:
There is a quick fix for what i think is your problem.Play Spartan Ops missions solo for heroic on max sensitivity then tone it down a few notches after about 20 minutes or so.What this does is increase the reaction speed and precision of your hand movements.The goal is to achieve consistency so that when you go against players hitting your mark and reacting to their movements becomes second nature.

I don't play Halo 4 anymore but i play MW3, and i play spec ops solo for around 30 minutes by using the method explained above.It works very well i can assure you.Though i did the same thing when i did play Halo 4 and it helped.

If it works, it works.If it doesn't, it doesn't.No harm done.
Thanks for the advice.
I'll give it a shot.
Quote:
What are you getting worse at? Aiming?
Everything!
Quote:
Quote:
Before, I was only getting better at the game.
But as of a few months ago, I've noticed that I'm actually getting worse at Halo over time.
I don't understand how it's possible.

Here's my theory:
I've played Halo so much, I've become too comfortable with the game.
So instead of putting thought into every action I make, I just mindlessly play without thinking.

I'm not sure if that even makes sense, but it's all I can think of.
If there's anything you can say to possibly help, please don't hesitate to do so.
Thank you.
I can agree. Same happened with me a lot of time.
I advise you to put the game down for a week or for two and play something else instead.
Currently I'm playing Crysis 2 on X360, and I were never better than now.
Then come back. The first day will be pain in the -Yoink-, but then you recognize, you will be better, and you can ding your full potential again. Start with the most difficult things first. (I usually go and play Team Snipers, because my aiming can be screwed up pretty well if I don't play for a few days.) Play it while you think you can be better at it.
Enjoy your success!
That's what my current plan is.
I'm playing that new game Defiance, which is tons of fun.
It's an MMO for the Xbox 360.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2