Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

I've finally unlocked Inclement Weather

OP NuMetalSonic

Heya. I made a forum waaaaaaay back in September of 2019 saying I was saving up for the Inclement Weather armor effect in Halo Reach. Well, finally got it one day in February. It helped that I was able to use a Gold membership once again, and since the servers for the 360 Halo games are gonna shut down at the end of the year, it motivated me further to save up for it, quickly and efficiently. I played a LOT of Firefight matches and Team Slayer, and I'd say that it took me a couple weeks of continuous gameplay, though of course I would make sure to take breaks every now and then. After all of that, I still can't believe I actually purchased it. Ever since the game released, it's been the one item I wanted, but could never hope to achieve getting just from the price alone. During my journey to get it, there were many times where I would get bored and would want to stop, but I kept thinking to myself, "If I don't do anything I won't get anywhere. If I stop now, it will just take longer to get. Progress is progress, no matter how small." That mindset seriously helped. I know this may not be a big deal to many people, but it is for me personally. If any of you who got Inclement Weather are out there, tell me your experience to achieve it. I would be happy to read.
I felt the same way you did except my target was Inheritor so I could don the haunted helmet and see the awesome meteor rank icon next to my name. It was such a relief when I finally got there and I was very happy that I kept going, as frustrating as it was. In celebration I got the symbol tattooed on my ankle to eternalize my achievement.
its been 11 years and i just got the collar breacher (r) :/
Congrats. I never got to play Reach on Xbox back in the day.
I felt the same way you did except my target was Inheritor so I could don the haunted helmet and see the awesome meteor rank icon next to my name. It was such a relief when I finally got there and I was very happy that I kept going, as frustrating as it was. In celebration I got the symbol tattooed on my ankle to eternalize my achievement.
Would you get a 152 tattoo? For the other ankle?
I was considering getting the meteor and 152 on my trigger fingers
Would you get a 152 tattoo? For the other ankle?
I was considering getting the meteor and 152 on my trigger fingers
I already have the stylized O from the word Halo there, plus I don't like or play Halo 5 so no I wouldn't. You should if you are into them and want to eternalize your achievements in some way.