Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

i want halo 3 aniversary

OP Popeye8200

how will be actual is halo ce 2 aniversary
plz
A Halo 3 Anniversary will most likely never happen. Even if it does, predicated dates would be 2022 for its 15th Anniversary or 2027 for its 20th.
but no was halo 2 an ce aniversary 10th ..................
Popeye8200 wrote:
but no was halo 2 an ce aniversary 10th ..................
And Halo 3's 10th Anniversary was three years ago.
Popeye8200 wrote:
how will be actual is halo ce 2 aniversary
it' the best project to do on Game Industry!
I can most certainly wait for it’s 15th Anniversary. ANYTHING for a remaster of that masterpiece.
YEA IT WAS
Halo 3 was the first game I ever played on Xbox live and that’s 1 of the reasons it will always be my most favourite game, I met a lot of great people from across the world who I will never forget even though their accounts have been inactive for 10+ years.

ideally this should have came on its 10th anniversary but it never did which was a huge disappointment because this game really did deserve the treatment the others received.

with halo infinite in development it doubt an anniversary will come anytime soon unless by the miracle of the gods Microsoft hands the rights for halo 3 to another developer and let them work on making an anniversary, but this would mean the game would have to come out after halo infinite at least a couple years after the release anyway imo. Or 343 could just wait until infinite is just about completed and then set aside a small team of devs to make the game which would probably be the preferred option for a lot of people since 343 know what they are doing. Or Microsoft could make a good offer to all old bungie employees to come back to finish the fight one last time to work on an anniversary ( the most highly unlikely option but would be cool)

but if any 343 employees read this, please consider doing this anniversary because a lot of us still “believe”.
I've been reading from now and again the word "remastered" with Halo 3, just so it's clear HALO 3 isn't remastered, right? - It's just Xbox 1 hype.
this game was my favorite game
Mabye for 15th anniversary?!
NRico7 wrote:
Mabye for 15th anniversary?!
I think to see after 3 years to the release of Halo Infinite
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show