1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Quote:
Quote:
What would it be and why?

For me it would be the falcon or hornet, we need some UNSC air support. If it was made as a carrier with some (light) arms, it would be balanced.
Guys...Girls...Artificial Intelligence...Is this even a question? The answer is obviously the forklifts.
Ab-so-lute-ly.
i would like to see the hornet. that thing is just good team fun
A huge map with a Mammoth on one side and a scarab on the other. Always wanted that on invasion but never got to see it.
I would like to see some promethean vehicles added and a Flying UNSC vehicle.
Quote:
Quote:
So far i'm hearing:

Falcon/Hornet
Locust
Revenant
Spectre
Chopper
AA Wraith (probably a bit too op but I will include in the poll)

Any others?
What about the Shadow? Since we'll never get anything massive scaled like the Mammoth.

Also, I almost forgot about the Locust. I'd prefer that to the Mantis.
The Shadow? I don't think so. What's great about a slow vehicle that carries a ghost and need a gunner to provide protection to the vehicle?

And the locust is just a vehicle sized version of the centinel beam.
Come to think of it the Mantis its like the upgraded version of the Cyclops on Halo Wars.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
What would it be and why?

For me it would be the falcon or hornet, we need some UNSC air support. If it was made as a carrier with some (light) arms, it would be balanced.
Guys...Girls...Artificial Intelligence...Is this even a question? The answer is obviously the forklifts.
Ab-so-lute-ly.
*Going reverse*
beep beep beep beep
xD how could i forget it?
The Choppa! I Really Miss the Chopper, that thing was a Anti-Vehicle machine. I loved Splattering Hogs and Ghosts, and Low Flying Banshees
The Pillar of Autumn's fusion reactors!

Seriously though, I want Shadows in Halo again
http://images.wikia.com/halo/images/d/d0/Hoglx.jpg
civilian hogs.

http://images.wikia.com/halo/images/3/35/Halo3-M831TroopTransport-Thumb1024x607.png
troop transport hogs should be in forge.
Quote:
http://images.wikia.com/halo/images/d/d0/Hoglx.jpg
civilian hogs.

http://images.wikia.com/halo/images/3/35/Halo3-M831TroopTransport-Thumb1024x607.png
troop transport hogs should be in forge.
Spartans with rocket launchers while listening to "what is love?"
I can see that happen, but not this or the upcoming year.

Quote:
The Choppa! I Really Miss the Chopper, that thing was a Anti-Vehicle machine. I loved Splattering Hogs and Ghosts, and Low Flying Banshees
Born to be wiiiiild!
vehicles suck in halo 4. i would like one that doesn't die to just 3 sniper shots, but actually takes some skill to use
Falcons. Granted, none of the existing multiplayer maps could really accommodate it, but they were such damn fun in Reach.

Hornets. They were in widespread use in 2553 when Halo 3 ended, it's now 2557 and they've all been put out of commission? Get real! Also, look at the two bases in Longbow and tell me the roofs aren't perfect pre-made Hornet landing pads.

Troop Hog. My favourite 'Hog variant - why the hell was this not in the game, 343!? At least give us it in an upcoming Spops mission or Forge.

And yeah, I second the forklift too.
Well, initial surveys in. Send to any friends who would be interested. http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/85L9Q3M
Just a quick notice, the Prometheans won't have vehicles, as they all have teleportation to a degree, but there may be some based on the Forerunners, and seeing the FR equivalent they used against the humans in the Old War would be a great addition to Matchmaking.
anything forerunner
Quote:
Just a quick notice, the Prometheans won't have vehicles, as they all have teleportation to a degree
they are robots.
why would you make robots ride other robots? just build robots that do what you want! it'll be better than designing new robots to be used by robots inside them.
vehicles don't make sense, from a logical point of view.
Chopper and Elephant. I still remember that prowler that nobody used in Halo 3.
Quote:
Quote:
Just a quick notice, the Prometheans won't have vehicles, as they all have teleportation to a degree
they are robots.
why would you make robots ride other robots? just build robots that do what you want! it'll be better than designing new robots to be used by robots inside them.
vehicles don't make sense, from a logical point of view.
The game doesn't make sense from a logical point of view, however forerunner vehciles would be fun .
I would have loved 343i even more if they had added the Hawk from Halo Wars, that would be so awesome.
Hawk!
Quote:
Yeah, if we had a transport Hornet, that'd be perfect. Just the machine guns and space for two team mates to hitch a ride.
This, but the machine guns would need a buff because they were useless.
A space mop which one can ride it like a broomstick from Harry Potter. It shoots lasers and cannot be destroyed.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3