Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

[Locked] In what way did noble six die?

OP MrGrey300

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Just wondering since they showed us a big -Yoink- hole in his helmet,was it actually a gruesome stab through the face via a plasma sword and what happened to the rest of his body.Was he decapitated or did the helmet just come off when the planet was glassed.
I believe the exact nature and specific cause of his death is open to interpretation. They never showed or elaborated on it.
Based on the angle of the Elite’s sword in the cutscene, I’m inclined to believe he was stabbed through the chest.

Noble 6 threw off his helmet prior to getting killed. If you watch the cutscene again, you can see him doing so. His final moments are shown from the perspective of a helmet cam.
With his boots on, fighting the good fight.
Watch all the Kiddos post “NoBlE 6 iS sTiLl AlIvE”

But all seriousness, Would’ve died from having Plasma Rounds shot into him & getting stabbed by Zealots

But all seriousness, Would’ve died from having Plasma Rounds shot into him & getting stabbed by Zealots
How can someone say he's still alive lol x) dudes a goner.
I’ve heard a lot of theories about Noble 6’s death and some have said he’s lived and the Arbiter (Supreme Commander at the time) was at the scene of his death and possibly saved him but after all this time he has to be dead
CleanyMeat wrote:

How can someone say he's still alive lol x) dudes a goner.
Should ask the people who still believe Noble 6 alive, any good advice you give them about 6 dying they refuse to listen lol
He didn't, he's just missing in action ;)
Energy dagger through the chest, judging by the final cutscene. Every other attempt before it was blocked or deflected, and being pinned on the ground Six is at a disadvantage since they're surrounded so I say it's likely they died from that final thrust by the Elite Zealot. Admittedly we never saw it land, but I don't think Six would have had time to block/deflect it. It was too close by then. Of course since we never see Six get hit with anything other than plasma rounds, it's left ambiguous. Still, I think that energy dagger was the final blow.
KingJax03 wrote:
I’ve heard a lot of theories about Noble 6’s death and some have said he’s lived and the Arbiter (Supreme Commander at the time) was at the scene of his death and possibly saved him but after all this time he has to be dead
That theory makes no sense. Thel would have been in space at the time overseeing Reach's destruction, and it makes no sense for him to have saved a Spartan back when he still hated humanity and was blindly loyal to the Covenant.
I believe he was stabbed in the chest based on what we see, kind of like Emile, then six would die shortly after being stabbed and the Elites just leave after.
They literally show him die... I don't understand how anyone could think for a second he survived. They even say he died at the end!

Just because some dumpster fire YouTube guy says something that does not mean it's true.

Look at the facts

1. You're shown he dies
2. They straight up say he dies at the end
3. The planet gets glassed, ignoring both facts that you see his death and that they outright say he's dead he would've died during the glassing.

The only way Noble Six will return alive is by bad writing.

"Your body burned and turn to glass" yeah, that's a blow you can't walk off.
I believe the hole in the helmet was due to being shot which is why in the cutscene Six takes his helmet off. Though it is a giant hole so who knows, honestly it’s open to the consumers imagination of how he died.
Some people believe he died from energy swords, but really no one knows. The scene ended before even showing their death. In all reality unless 343 specifiacally says they are dead Noble Six could very well be alive. I'd love for 343 to bring them back. You never count someone as dead until you see the body.
Ki11s0n3 wrote:
Some people believe he died from energy swords, but really no one knows. The scene ended before even showing their death.
That's because he did die, just because the camera cut off doesn't mean its likely he survived

Even in the book Bad Blood, Buck mentioned Noble 6 to Jun about him saving him in New Alexandria, Jun replied with "He was a good man"
Ki11s0n3 wrote:
In all reality unless 343 specifiacally says they are dead Noble Six could very well be alive.
Both Bungie and 343i have confirmed his death - Bungie confirmed it in an interview shortly after the game's launch and in the developer commentary of the game, 343i confirmed it on social streams, twitter and in the Mythos book. Canonically he is dead
I, like other Noble Six fans believe he is alive, Six and Jun are infact headhunters and if Noble wasn’t killed prior to his “death” on reach, I doubt he would be killed by a couple of Zealots and also if you watch closely on the cutscene on the mission lone wolf, all the zealots shields pop after Noble counters their attack and he dodges all of the zealots attacks so he is infact alive so stop worrying my fellow Noble Six fans!!!
I, like other Noble Six fans believe he is alive, Six and Jun are infact headhunters and if Noble wasn’t killed prior to his “death” on reach, I doubt he would be killed by a couple of Zealots and also if you watch closely on the cutscene on the mission lone wolf, all the zealots shields pop after Noble counters their attack and he dodges all of the zealots attacks so he is infact alive so stop worrying my fellow Noble Six fans!!!
See my post right above yours, also see this post of mine:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/cdecc00475c645b9a4d0a156fb542d59/topics/noble-6-is-alive/59fcab79-0be7-4add-ab51-d0cade7839cb/posts?page=1#post3
I want Noble Six to have lived, but the more I think about it even if he had somehow survived his encounter against the Elites, he still would have died. Better to go down fighting then killed in the aftermath of the entire planet being glassed.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2