Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Legacy Halo

[Locked] In what way did noble six die?

OP MrGrey300

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I, like other Noble Six fans believe he is alive, Six and Jun are infact headhunters and if Noble wasn’t killed prior to his “death” on reach, I doubt he would be killed by a couple of Zealots and also if you watch closely on the cutscene on the mission lone wolf, all the zealots shields pop after Noble counters their attack and he dodges all of the zealots attacks so he is infact alive so stop worrying my fellow Noble Six fans!!!
Well, if he wasn't tired after 8 straight hours of non-stop onslaught, maybe I would have believed you. He visibly shows to be extremely exhausted. He struggled to stay on his feet when he punched the General and when he was hit by plasma fire, even showing blood coming out. Then, when he's thrown into the ground, he just can't get up anymore. Bleeding out and extremely exhausted, I'd like to see how it's even physically possible to counter a fresh Zealot AND Field Marshal (the Elite that steps in front of the helmet is a Marshal).
He got a little poke to the stomach
After extensive evaluation of the final cutscene in Lone Wolves, I can now confirm how Noble 6 died.

He was splattered by a Ghost.
Let’s say if noble six did survive the zealots couldn’t he go underground to avoid being glassed. Also, I don’t think they glassed the planet right after the cutscene. So, couldn’t he call for help before the plant becomes glassed?
Let’s say if noble six did survive the zealots couldn’t he go underground to avoid being glassed. Also, I don’t think they glassed the planet right after the cutscene. So, couldn’t he call for help before the plant becomes glassed?
He could try going to CASTLE base where Halsey, Jun and other survivors were taking shelter until John-117 the the rest of the Alpha Halo survivors arrived.
We all think Noble six died in the campaign, but after reading a book a 343i employee made, noble six was killed off and actually survived for a little white after being stabbed by an elite.
We all think Noble six died in the campaign, but after reading a book a 343i employee made, noble six was killed off and actually survived for a little white after being stabbed by an elite.
Noble six is dead.

Please don't revive old threads.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2