Forums / Games / Halo: Reach and Legacy Halo

Is anyone sill playing?

OP KingOHeart

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Is anyone still playing Halo 4 actively? I'm not super into Halo 4 myself so I was curious...
Not sure, but since this is the reach threads I can assure you reach is alive and if not healthier than ever.
Oops, misposted ;-;
I play it a fair bit still.
Not sure, but since this is the reach threads I can assure you reach is alive and if not healthier than ever.
I'd doubt the healthier than ever. There's like 400 active players. It's not it's glory days if you ask me, much as I'd wish.
Slowly fading away....
KingOHeart wrote:
I'd doubt the healthier than ever. There's like 400 active players. It's not it's glory days if you ask me, much as I'd wish.
400?!! Even when I play during the middle of night there’s always at least 2500 people playing, and during the day the numbers reach from 3000-4500. It’s all I’ve been playing these past few days. That’s how many players are on the server every single minute about.
KingOHeart wrote:
400?!! Even when I play during the middle of night there’s always at least 2500 people playing, and during the day the numbers reach from 3000-4500. It’s all I’ve been playing these past few days. That’s how many players are on the server every single minute about.
I guess we're not on the same servers. I'm in Canada, maybe you're playing from European servers?
Weekend population seems to peak around 5000 players, with about half that the running average throughout the week but Reach is still alive and kicking despite 343I's neglect
this is for reach
Is the Reach pop counter still broken? Played it on my 360 today and it was around 2,500 people.
Reach needs a bit of loving I agree. It still stands as my favorite Halo of them all and I want what`s best for it. Population does turn above 1000 everyday, my mistake, but, you know, it`s not the 25,000+ players of days long gone. finding Team slayer is not that hard, if you`re into this sort of things, but less-casual playlists such as Invasion (A favorite of mine) are sometimes deserted, or don't have enough players to make good matchmaking.

I love reach, sometimes it`s just that, like watching your kid getting sick or fall into drugs, it hurts 'cause you want what's best for it.

You want your kid to be popular, you want it to be nice and beautiful and feel happy and complete, you don't want him buggy and deserted on week-days and stuff.

So, like my half--Yoinked!- metaphor suggests, I'm a bit hurt to see it go downhill.
KingOHeart wrote:
Reach needs a bit of loving I agree. It still stands as my favorite Halo of them all and I want what`s best for it. Population does turn above 1000 everyday, my mistake, but, you know, it`s not the 25,000+ players of days long gone. finding Team slayer is not that hard, if you`re into this sort of things, but less-casual playlists such as Invasion (A favorite of mine) are sometimes deserted, or don't have enough players to make good matchmaking.

I love reach, sometimes it`s just that, like watching your kid getting sick or fall into drugs, it hurts 'cause you want what's best for it.

You want your kid to be popular, you want it to be nice and beautiful and feel happy and complete, you don't want him buggy and deserted on week-days and stuff.

So, like my half--Yoinked!- metaphor suggests, I'm a bit hurt to see it go downhill.
It does, acually it was the first halo i played
Personally no. I prefer playing Reach and screwing around online w/ friends.
Personally no. I prefer playing Reach and screwing around online w/ friends.
Same XD
I play Reach often to play customs with friends. Most of the community are on Grifball because boosting.
KingOHeart wrote:
Hey Capt Brocily what's your gamer tag online I'm looking for active players to play reach
Is anyone getting search errors? I would play it more, but I keep getting kicked from searching after a few seconds saying there was an error or something.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Is anyone getting search errors? I would play it more, but I keep getting kicked from searching after a few seconds saying there was an error or something.
Yep I'm getting them all the time like loads of other people. Must be to do with the servers, maybe 343 is turning some off because the population is so small.
I'd have to disagree friend; Reach used to have over 20k people per playlist back in its glory days. Now it's lucky to see the number hit the triple digits and most people I think are playing Swat or Objective game types. Literally sat for an hour trying to find a completely open search Firefight session. Ended up giving up.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2